The Last TV Show You Saw?

watched Moonshine over the weekend, it was - frankly - rather boring and tropey and the central romance was tepid at best. I feel vindicated in my decision to use the fast forward liberally and go back to rewatching Lovely Runner, I wasn't about to waste more of my weekend on that.

Miss Night and Day, just started but it's fun even if the jobseeking hurdles are a bit too relatable for comfort

Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23, a 2010s classic and so good but it'd never get made today.

Reactions: KoV
Hacks. absolutely stunning! 10/10
Agree. Season 3 was spectacular. So rare for a show these days to actually get BETTER as the seasons go on. The characters, their dynamics and the plot have been so well developed over the course of the show run so far. Doesn't hurt that It's legitimately funny, too. Kayla and Jimmy knock it out of the park, for me.

AND WHAT A TWIST at the the very end! That is excellent writing...really did not see that coming. A delicious surprise. Can't wait for season 4.

Enlightened with Laura Dern. Both hilarious and deep.

"This Is Us." I never really watched it when it first aired, so I'm getting caught up now.

This show had me waking up at 3am and wondering if the smoke detectors were working properly. I still don't know the answer.

started on Love Next Door, it started off really slow but fortunately unlike the last show, it improved and the lead couple have actual chemistry (a must in romcoms).

Old eps of “Twilight Zone”, starring a young Robert Redford before he was famous.

IMG_4541.jpeg

The Good Girl's Guide to Murder, also dropped it after one episode this self-conscious teen Netflix stuff is just not for me

just finished the latest season of Emily in Paris, the costumes are purposely godawful but it's like candyfloss, I always have a laugh watching

Gilmore Girls, but just the pilot - it's almost September, time for a rewatch.

I finished all seasons of Madam Secretary recently, which I really loved. A very smart, idealistic, and meaningful show about the importance and the intricacies of diplomacy and public service.

I am now back to watching The Reluctant Traveler with Eugene Levy, which is lots of fun! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
156sprinter
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->