The MAC Makeup thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine would have to be the MAC MV3 fragrance. :flower:

They Only have 3: MV1, MV2, MV3 :blush:

If any of you have smelled them or purchased them,,, which one is your favourite? :smile:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Mar 8th, 2004 - 12:27 am
From the three of them, I like the black one :ninja:
That is number 3. I guess we have similar noses :P

Every time I went to MAC I never really paid attention to them until I noticed the sales lady smelled great. I asked her what she was wearing. She grabbed a box of the MV3 and said "I suppose I should add this to your bag Miss?"

And then I said "That would be great!!! " (with this face --> :woot: )

Petalescent (satin I think), Yogurt (matte), mink pink (veluxe - the suede finish), pink venus & sweet lust (both glittery lustre)

and electra is the best silver - its a blue silver though.

I am really liking the new #4-reminds me of blackberries.

:heart: I'm wearing a very nice M.A.C. pink right now- Swish, a soft bright pink with icy metallic shimmer(frost). It's one of my faves.

It's very nice alone, paired with silver/white, or funky like mine paired with parfait amour which is a nice rich purple and a blush I use as a eyeshadow called Frankly Scarlet which is a loud red...(mind you, if you wanna go this route you should go to the store...My friends all love this and so I tried it on all of them..none of them can pull it off.)

Also petalescent, mauve touched with pink(satin), Sweet lust, pink rose water color(lustre) are really nice as well.

Originally posted by tgp@Mar 7th, 2004 - 5:25 pm
I was going to say Electra for the silver. For the pink, you can use Yogurt if you want matte, Sleepy if you want frost and Sweet Lust if you want Lustre. You can check the mac site for descriptions of the finishes.
Love ur avatar :flower:

CLick on it, It gets bigger... :shock:

THis is kinda of my new way to save space here, I gather the information, fix it up on Paint, and upload it here...if you click it, you get the normal view :wink:

*edit, WHoa, I just noticed that it cant be read :blush:

Well yes it does. Hmph! Some of the words are still screwed up.. but I love the colors...

I want those lip lacquers... or at least, I think they're for lips... :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->