The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
821481001_normal.jpg

wallis-fashion.com

:lol::rofl: this thread is fantastic! the comments are hilariously funny and the shoes are just damn hideous! Why the designer of the shoe thought that the shoe would sell even half a shoe is completely beyond me. The slippers (with the whole furball, scary freakish face upon it) that SusanSuperstar posted would give someone a heart attack and them bridal flip-flops? they need burning!!

I have never been a fan of kitten heel sandals (some pumps are ok,) they annoy me to no end. These Fendi Shark Wedge Leather sandals, (gadgetspedia.com) similar posted to the ones not long ago, are horryfying! What's with that little... thing! at the bottom?! Cut it off! Saw it off! :angry::sick:
p11299933_ph_hero.jpg

haha sweetpop! At first I looked and thought, 'they're not that bad' and then I saw the kitten heels!!
What the hell?!!!

:lol::rofl: this thread is fantastic! the comments are hilariously funny and the shoes are just damn hideous! Why the designer of the shoe thought that the shoe would sell even half a shoe is completely beyond me. The slippers (with the whole furball, scary freakish face upon it) that SusanSuperstar posted would give someone a heart attack and them bridal flip-flops? they need burning!!

I have never been a fan of kitten heel sandals (some pumps are ok,) they annoy me to no end. These Fendi Shark Wedge Leather sandals, (gadgetspedia.com) similar posted to the ones not long ago, are horryfying! What's with that little... thing! at the bottom?! Cut it off! Saw it off! :angry::sick:
Dear God :sick::yuk::blink:

OH.MY.GOD...they are DISCUSTING. At a first glance i didnt see the kitten heel but then...:shock: WTF!!!

GOOD GOD! What is THAT?!

That has got to be the UGLIEST "shoe" ever made. Look how hideous it looks! One can only witness and weep.

*reels back in horror* I really do hope it's a photoshop job!- I can't believe anyone would buy shoes that look like that, or manage to wear to shove their feet into them horrors without showing any guilt

Ignoring the model, these boots/booties are quite bad:
01.jpg

totemfashion

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I was just about to say. When you have a model like that who gives a toss what shoes shes wearing?

#3648 Those win. No shoes can ever beat those monsters. Photoshopped or not.
If they are photoshopped then the person who spent time doing it needs to get some sort of...idk
And if they arent then i think we need some psychiatric help for whoever thought them up in the first place. Dis-Cus-Ting!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vangoghsear
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->