The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you probably won't agree but I HATE SO MUCH those Balenciaga shoes

url

[jaredljohnson.blogspot.com]

^^^ I never understood how anyone could like those.

same here. i've always found them ugly and i still cant believe anyone could love em. i was just debating this with a friend and then opened the thread ahahaha.

i never opened this thread before, Jesus, I've been laughing non stop, thank you!

I will be an a*shole and say that I absolutely love the Balenciagas. I loved them from the first time I saw them

Those sneaker high heels things however are terrifying. The gree shoe is actually ok, but the colour is horrid.

Isnt it DVN whos totally obssesed with wedged sneakers?

Comfort always comes after fashion. Those crocs are DEFINATELY not fashion.

ohhh gosh! there's something very off about them croc shoes...I gave one croc shoe a poke once... something just doesn't feel right about them. There's a picture of a croc shoe which has got a woolly substance stuck in the interior of the shoe posted a while ago- oh horrors of horrors...:shock:

balenciagas, crocs, and converse-in-heels are classics of this thread.... we have all versions and colours!! just like trends they come back every 20 pages instead of years i guess!

(for the record i do like the balenciagas i just woulndt know who could wear that, because if it's someone short i would think it looks wannabe, but if you put that on someone average or tall it would look ridiculously big!!!)

Yuck! The crocs freak me out. I live right by Disney and have to see the ones with little Mickey Mouse cutouts for holes all the time :sick:

I live right by Disney and have to see the ones with little Mickey Mouse cutouts for holes all the time :sick:

When I last visited Disneyland, I think about every other person was wearing a pair of Crocs. That, or they were heading into a store to purchase a pair. :doh: I love Mickey, but even that's just too much for me.

Ew those last shoes posted look like something out of the garbage. Except MAYBE that coloured wedged one, I can see that looking JUST acceptable on some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vangoghsear
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->