The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That picture of the Mountain O' Crocs made my eyes burn...I equated it to a giant landfill. A big multicoloured landfill.

Those Herchcovich shoes are especially heinous, the MJ shoes only slightly less so.

The crocs actually are made of recycled plastic I thought so Trista's landfill comment is not at all an exaggeration.

Some of the ugliest shoes i've seen were those Fendi peep-toe platforms and the platform under the toes made it look like a normal pair of stilettos were standing on matching dough.. I thought they were vile :I
I think they were fall/winter 2007

This looks like it's made out of cardboard

shoes.jpg

poetsofthefall.com

Hahahahahaha! Those are TRUELY the funniest shose I have EVER seen! Thanks for that!

I kind of like those sandals as well. But, more as a work of art than something I would wear.

fivefingersurgeqv6.jpg

vibramfivefingers.com

i don't think these are that bad :ninja:
they do maximize experience of all 5 fingers. lol.... :innocent:
you guys be the judge

Last edited by a moderator:
^ oh no!
YOU DID NOT JUST POST THAT
hahahahahahahaha

what the HECK is that?

looks like big foots slippers or something
jesus
really hot
can't wait to find me a man who wears those babies

As horrible as those are yuo gotta remember that they're probably for athletic or health reasons so I dont think fashionability is an issue for them

Holy crap, my eyes are offended!

#3704 are like the, "DIY: making your own shoes at home!"

#3637 and #3648 cannot be shoes! shoes are meant to be beautiful!

Last edited by a moderator:
For some freaky and unknown reason I really like those blue geometric shoes lol

LOL.. me too..

I think if you paired them with a very very simple sleek white floaty dress.. it could be an interesting look

^I think they could go well with one of those Hussein Chalayan dresses from SS07. The bubbles ones lol

#3711-The first thing i thought when i saw those was that someone had stolen the feet of a yeti!!!
EEEEK. Sometimes, i seriously wonder for the mental health of people who design such insane disasters! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Till
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->