The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are actually miu mius, but it's not like the prada ones were better.
im glad someone agrees with me, everybody seems to love those things ahaha :D

miuccia might have lost her mind.
wtf.

style.com

she sure did lost it ... completely. :ninja:

t85hs2.jpg
4jpdmh.jpg

24caxcp.jpg
x2ncll.jpg

prada fw08.09, style.com

I totally hate the shoes with no heel, it's against nature, aesthetic and common sense!

Or like something brown and spikey dropped from the sky and impaled itself on her foot lol

ahh the shoes posted by PinkVanilla are quite :shock: they're making me shudder; the shoes for MiuMiu posted by mistress_f aren't bad compared to them I-don't-know-what-to-think-but-I-know-that-not-really-skin-colour-elastic is bugging me!! It just looks downright strange! These shoes wouldnt be cheap either, really outrageous, crazy! maybe these shoes are the product of all the ideas Miuccia initially had for something but they never got slated in the end, so all the cut-out ideas were mashed into a...shoe?

subgenius? I'm not sure if it's just me but I can't see the your post!

those shoes pinkvanilla posted are hideous...and yes!! the skin coloured elastic band is disgusting...........they look like bandages or something!!! errrr

What the heck was Miuccia thinking when she created those Prada shoes??? So ugly! But I do love the Miu Miu's though.

^It seems like wherever you go these days, they are all you see. Its sooo annoying. I remember i saw this 60-something year old woman and she had some awful trousers that looked like she had been gardening, they were camouflage! On top, she was wearing this jumper which was knitted and had dogs and cats all over it. PLUS...a green fleece with sheep on it.
All topped off with a pair of cheap-make SILVER...yes, SILVER ugg style boots!!!

Still not as bad as the gold fake uggs with that weird gold medal thingy on the side that I spotted at a friend's wedding a year or so ago on a pregnant distant relation-to-be of hers :nuke:

:rofl::innocent:
pairphc2.jpg

Seriously, sometimes theres a gap in the market for a reason...
bonsaisandals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnysideup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->