The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
47763c33f4ba0.jpg

Not so much ugly as freakishly bizarre.:ninja:
ananova.com

^ I like how the guy sitting next to the person isn't even acknowledging her shoes. :lol:

I enjoy looking at ugly shoes as much as looking at beautiful ones.
lol. I love this thread.

I have to agree however that mountain of Crocs inspires worshipping the porcelain gods, so to speak...and it takes a lot to make me vomit.

^It seems like wherever you go these days, they are all you see. Its sooo annoying. I remember i saw this 60-something year old woman and she had some awful trousers that looked like she had been gardening, they were camouflage! On top, she was wearing this jumper which was knitted and had dogs and cats all over it. PLUS...a green fleece with sheep on it.
All topped off with a pair of cheap-make SILVER...yes, SILVER ugg style boots!!!

heellessshoe0226.jpg

Pagesix.com
They were on TV the other day.
The woman, im not joking, she was wobbling all over the place

Then, she said;
"Yes, they are much easier to walk in than you think. It's actually a nice idea. The concept is of the daintyness[sp?] of walking on tiptoes"

Apparently you cant fall backwards because they are made in such a way that you would have to lean loads backwards for them to complete fail.
Personally, i think they are discusting and certainly NOT worth $3600! :lol::shock::blink:

^Thats just stupid and completely ridiculous. Its amzing what people will invent these days.

The platform must be made of brick for you not to fall backwards.

LOL. Apparently Victoria Beckham has a pair!!! I think they are ridiculous. I mean...as if us girls dont already have to go through enough pain with the shoes we have. Why the hell would we want to feel like a performing circus act walking along a trapeze or something!!!???!!!

^it's not like you are being forced to wear wear them, is it? (same thing goes for heels) :innocent::flower:

OMG the shoes here are aweful!

Although I'm guilty of owning those uggboots, but they are ONLY for HOME! :unsure:

LOL. Apparently Victoria Beckham has a pair!!! I think they are ridiculous. I mean...as if us girls dont already have to go through enough pain with the shoes we have. Why the hell would we want to feel like a performing circus act walking along a trapeze or something!!!???!!!

She doesn't weigh anything so she cant fall. she defies gravity :lol:

Maybe those shoes have an invisible heel or something...:lol:

Those Prada shoes are so bad. I feel sorry for the photographers who had to take those pics.

I feel bad for the cameras. With shoes like that, I'm surprised the lens didn't shatter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnysideup
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->