The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fall/Winter 2008 Chloe, image from style.com

what the?
930531.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:doh:
I can't even tell where your foot is supposed to go.
:lol:haha but yes.:mellow: where exactly do you put your foot? and the heel looks like it will snap off! if any pressure (like a foot!) is applied to it *cringes* broken ankle... the shoe's a little over the top. tooo much vegetation if you ask me...

I should've left a comment on the post, but I will say it now.
That Chloe shoe looks like it was dredged up from the lake. Besides the swamp growth, that heel has it's own skirt!!

I think you could even carry it as a miniature purse, since it's got that handy strap. More for your money!

I dunno, I kinda liked those Chloe shoes. Apart from that curtain thing over the heel.

I dunno, I kinda liked those Chloe shoes. Apart from that curtain thing over the heel.
I agree. I thought it was a cool idea, just maybe executed poorly in some ways, and not really a shoe I'd wear all of the time.

Those Chloe shoes are awful.. looking at them evokes the smell of a musty closet :innocent:

I've always had a hatred for flip-flops, but I've seen a lot of people lately wearing kitten heeled flip-flops bleh! Making something terrible even worse :blink:

Those Chloe shoes are awful.. looking at them evokes the smell of a musty closet :innocent:

I've always had a hatred for flip-flops, but I've seen a lot of people lately wearing kitten heeled flip-flops bleh! Making something terrible even worse :blink:

Sweet mother of god.
I haven't had the misfortune to come across those creations yet.

^ ugh i know.
they've been around for the past two summers around here... it's like a nightmare. and they come in a zillion different plastic-fluo colors :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->