The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just browsing shopbop.com and found out that so many shoes look so ugly i almost threw up all over my computer screen... i don't know what's going on with the designs this year, a lot of the shoes look like the stuff from the early 90s (that we never wanted to see again) and then there are these trying-to-hard-to-be-edgy shoes

all shopbop.com

when i put all of them together they look like a piece of artwork. yes/no?!

I kinda like the last ones - although only on the right person - on every one else maybe a bit "hooker"esque :flower:

Yup, this thread was the first thing I thought of when I was on Shopbop today..Those maroon high heeled chucks really are hideous!

weird_shoes_004.jpg
weird_shoes_003.jpg

weird_shoes_012.jpg

blogspot

yay me, i just discovered the "insert image" button!! haha

i like the metal ones too! but the gold ones are horrible! wtf?

this chanel pump is not ugly, per se, but definitely :huh:-inducing
PE3_CH03_CH_SO_BIG.jpg

barefooting (bare•foot•n) n. 1. The exhilarating joy of going barefoot without leaving yourself exposed; 2. any activity requiring unconventional footwear offering the protection of a thin, flexible Vibram skin; 3. an intelligent way to deepen your connection with your natural surroundings.

these shoes are toted as being the most comfortable shoes made, I think they're just the ugliest. I had the unfortunate experience of my brother wearing them when we went out for dinner together last week *sigh*

http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/

I love those Chanel shoes...and if I am not mistaken, I see a little switch, so that they actually light up? Karl rocks! Loving it.

omg those barefooting shoes are so ugly. apart from the atrocious colors, i really don't find it necessary to have individual pockets for individual toes.

Heatherette for Irregular Choice, these are ACTUAL SHOES WHICH SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SELL FOR PEOPLE TO WEAR... I figured smaller pics would soften the blow but scroll down at your own peril! :ninja:

3121-8AMAIN.jpg
3084-12AMAIN.jpg
3084-11AMAIN.jpg
3084-10AMAIN.jpg
3043-14AMAIN.jpg
3043-13AMAIN.jpg

Randoms:
3042-13AMAIN.jpg
3480-6EMAIN.jpg
3480-3CMAIN.jpg
3432-2BMAIN.jpg

:sick: I have no words... the 3rd and 5th Heatherette ones especially... :yuk: