The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot! stand kitten heeled flip flops! Just want to rip ofj the the little heel- what does it do? it's not high enough to make you taller, but it does increase you chance of rolling your ankle. They make an annoying sound- along with the flip flop sound, its accompanied by that annoying clacking sound- not the commanding sound a stilleto makes. For some reason I picture simpering girls to choose this type of footwear, the ones that don't seem to have their own backbone and must rely on someone else for support. Don't ask me why! Funnily enough, I don't find most closed kitten heel shoes/pumps annoying, its just the sandals version.

i've been to h&m today and i can tell you that they have those kitten heels flipflops. it's disgusting, really

I always thought kitten heels were cute but I always found myself being unbelievably wobbly in them so I never really wore them. They're not worth breaking an ankle over.

i've been to h&m today and i can tell you that they have those kitten heels flipflops. it's disgusting, really

Oh no! Ooohhh no! That means the uglies will be swapping their side-flattened Ugg boots for them and be stomping up the hill in them with matching Plasteeq handbag!
This must be nipped in the bud.

kitten heel flip flops? WTF? :rofl:
doesn't that completely take the point out of wearing flip flops? There's no flip-flop.
and how do you walk on them, like normal heels? So messed!!!:lol:

kitten heel flip flops? WTF? :rofl:
doesn't that completely take the point out of wearing flip flops? There's no flip-flop.
and how do you walk on them, like normal heels? So messed!!!:lol:

I agree! Here's a picture in case you've never seen them:
62365-p.jpg

Mollygolightly.com

I remember when they were really popular 2-3 years ago! Ugh, glad that trend is over (hope they aren't successful in selling this year). :sick:

I hate how people pair these shoes with sunday outfits and whatnot... adding a heel to a flip-flop is NOT going to make it dressy or classy, just as adding heels to Crocs will not change the fact that they are CROCS (let's hope THAT never happens).

^^^There's a good grumpy discussion about those and the Baker ripoffs on the Balenciaga thread.

I agree! Here's a picture in case you've never seen them:

lol the ones I posted on the last page are even worse! It looks like someone actually tried to make the green ones a nice shoe instead of a 50 cent k-mart quality flip-flop, which kind of makes it all more atrocious!

I can't imagine they're even comfortable!

when i saw those on the steve madden page i couldn't believe they actually tried to copy that. i know they copy a ton of designer sandals, but i didn't think those sandals were copyable. i didn't really find them attractive as a designer sandal and the rip-off sandal is even more horrendous.

but, i do love me some steve madden. just, not those sandals.

I think Balenciaga should take Steve to court. ANything that copied is seriously a crime. Be original u coward!

Those kitten heel flip flops. I got a pair...well my mum bought me some when i was younger! They were awful. I tried to wear them once, i put them on and thought EEEEW! I told her id lost them!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->