The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually love the Chanel heels.

As for the toeless heels... Those are just ridiculous. I want to see someone wear them so I can laugh.

I love those Chanel shoes...and if I am not mistaken, I see a little switch, so that they actually light up? Karl rocks! Loving it.

I suppose a lamp on your heel could light the way to your Chanel purse.

Heatherette for Irregular Choice, these are ACTUAL SHOES WHICH SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SELL FOR PEOPLE TO WEAR... I figured smaller pics would soften the blow but scroll down at your own peril! :ninja:
Randoms:

:sick: I have no words... the 3rd and 5th Heatherette ones especially... :yuk:

www.irregularchoice.co.uk

Were some of them made from recycled oven gloves?

^ i'm pretty sure i saw a woman wearing those in the metro today:yuk: they were all black and closed-toed, but that doesn't excuse the fact that they are HI-DE-OUSSS. and judging by the way she was walking, they didn't even seem comfortable!

It disturbs me that Christian Louboutin would design these (they're new season as well, not from the 90s or something!:(

christian-louboutin-cordoba-315-barneys.jpg

from theshoegoddess

louboutin is always trying to "push the envelope" when his simplest designs are the best. (except for the simple pump i hate that shoe!)

ugh.. seriously? those look like a bad attempt of keds to expand their range. not louboutin :ermm:

HAHA.. I used to have some shoes a little similar to those in the 90s. Admittedly, i was only about 8 and they were Spice Girls [ish]!!! LOL

Come on, it's Heatherette....:lol:

I would GLADLY wear the first pair of those Heatherette shoes. They are def. the least atrocious of the bunch.

lol those Heatherette shoes are cool, especially the one with the letters and numbers on it.

hah those Louboutins are so SOCCER mom. I can see them with acid washed high waisted (not in a good way like Michael Kors Fall 08 or Halston) jeans with a self belt/tie.

I agree, crocs looks really cute in small feet :blush: but definitely not in ginormous feet :shock: I mean can u imagine if Paris Hilton wear one? :blink::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmatah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->