The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahahh those fornarina posted on the previous page must from like 10 years ago. i remember them beign all over the place around 98/99, it was a nightmare, i was afraid of them even back then! if i could go back time i would show some pretty nasty stuff ahahha

i guess they still make some wedges but they also make pretty shoes. they have like different lines.

lol I like those weather shoes. They look very suitable for theatrical applications. Maybe not so much runway, although I can imagine Betsey Johnson using them lol theyre pretty cute.

Omg they are expensive!!!!!!!! I actually like the idea but on such high boots it looks stupid, too overload!!! And those cloud shoes, I´d love to have a miniature of them:lol:

i like the studded knee high boots! i didn't at first in thepicture where they're alone, but on the mannequin it looks really nice. especially with the outfit they were paired with. =)

All Vegan Shoes from MOO SHOES

=(

fileoNz1z.jpg.full.jpg

file7BmMd.jpg.full.jpg

fileZ3v1P.jpg.full.jpg

fileCU892.jpg.full.jpg

mooshoes.com

one of my previous classmates has the second pair :ninja::yuk: she wore it for prom :shock:

why are these called vegan shoes?:( poor vegans -_-

they're like vegan food: doesnt hurt nobody,but tastes like NOTHING or even worse.

those maybe animal and environmental friendly but look plain or fugly. so there you go.

aha sorry i dont mean to offend anybody, but half of my friends are vegans and it's frustraing at times. :D

^Natalie Portman has her own line of Vegan shoes too. They look horrible.

the natalie portman line from what i can remember was slightly nicer than the one portrayed above but wasnt it like ridiculosly expensive?

^I might disagree with the vegan lifestyle...

but surely there must be some vegan shoes out there that don't look like nasty, hippie, fugly crap!

^I have some Mudd shoes that are similar in a way to the second pair of the vegan ones posted, except they lace up and look a bit more like character shoes, and no matter what whenever I wear them I get compliments. Oh yeah, the Mudd ones are vegan too:smile:

The weather shoes are so fun. They are definitely a show piece, but I would totally rock them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amine7
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->