The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Lol you are right Kriszti, those pink shoes reminded me of the bottom of crutches too!

well don't I feel like a twat now.:lol: I completely misread what you had written above it. Sometimes I think I might be dyslexic.

Last edited by a moderator:
#4028 I kinda like the shoes in that post :blush:

The shape of the red shoes is really ugly

I think i´m going to have nightmares. :ninja:

I used to have nightmares after looking at hideous shoes, but sadly, my eye has grown accustomed to them. I mean, I still see 20 people a day who are wearing crocs.

U just learn to ignore it.

and focus on the beautiful :flower:

:ermm::huh::unsure: Not sure what I think about this one...

Tonewalker-Lilac-LS1.gif
Tonewalker-Pink.jpg

WHAT ARE TONEWALKER SHOES ?
Tonewalker are extreme exercise shoes designed to target core muscles and improve flexibility and balance.
When worn whilst exercising, Tonewalker improves the intensity of your workout and their targeted design provides up to five times the exercise value when walking or even standing. Tonewalker therefore allows for exercise times to be cut dramatically, fitting into the hectic pace of today’s lifestyle.

lovethoseshoes.com

This is just useless! How the hell r u suppose to wear this shoe??!! :shock:

shoe-dryers.jpg

The Eco Shoes Dryer, from Life In Detail, is a product designed to dry your shoes out if they get wet or if you're gross and your feet sweat (like mine). It’s packed with silica gel (do not eat contents of packet) that absorb moisture. After the gel is saturated you plug it in to remove all the water from the gel so it's ready to go again. A single unit will set you back about $27. I definitely need one, because I have what I like to call "***-feet". It's basically a condition where your feet smell like complete ***. When I was in college if I didn't like the person sitting in the desk in front of me I'd wear my nasty shoes and slide my feet under their seat. They would be miserable for the rest of the class. And not only that, but everyone around always thought they’d **** their pants.
geekologie.com

#4050 - i love how she's trying in to pull that off with that outfit.
#4051 - i think i could use this, haha.

^You're not supposed to wear those, they are shoe driers.

HAHAHAHA!! :lol::lol::shock: Silly me, thanx for pointing that out pmegha! No wonder I was confused. I thought the dryer is incorporated in the shoes itself! :blink:

Both pairs are horrible - they look as though they've melted down the person's leg & foot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->