The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Toms can look somewhat fine on some hippie kids =)

I wouldnt wear them tho

so i did a brief google search and many atrocities came out!

(sources [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]www.dailymail.co.uk, macys.com, [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]theshoedish.com, [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1].fashionblog.it)

(already posted, worth a repost uggghh)

wtf, but nowere near what i saw

these are the closest thing i could find

but the ones i saw had a lot more fur pretty much everywhere and the leg part was plastic aswell

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Oh My I have never seen those and I never want to every agin in my life those are so scary

YEEEESH!!!! Those are truely horrible. Look at how tasteless they are!!! Why do people do these things to themselves!?!?!?!

Are those crocs???? I am a nurse and that just made my skin crawl. Unfortuanately someone will be wearing them at my hospital and I would just have to vomit on the spot.

I hate crocs, I don't understand why people wear them. If someone wore those awful deformed things above I'd assume they were mentally unwell.

I am hoping and praying that I never have to seen any of the shoes posted in 4442 in real life, if I do I fear I might go blind from the ugliness that radiates from them.

1d15_1.JPG

Can you spell t-a-c-k-y with a capitol C as in Carpet Tack?

Image from eBay (where fakes and junk are king)

^I Theyre not exactly attractive, but I can see them looking good in some outfits.
Im thinking skinny jeans and a sack top with a huge hip belt? I dunno my opinion.

Tom Ford fur boots (luxist.com)

They are priced between $4,470 to $9,240 (for the first pic) :ninja:

fordfurbt3.jpg
fordfurbt1.jpg
fordfurbt3.jpg

Those vet bills will run the cost up even higher. Gotta get them neutered so they don't breed more ugly boots. :P

^charging 10 000 dollars for shoes should be a crime. Seriously. Who ever priced them should be thrown in jail.

Oh and did I mention those Tom Fords are shoes for MEN?

Decadent designer Tom Ford has come out with a limited edition collection of fur boots for men, with the top-priced pair commanding $9,240. The collection, calculated to appeal to wealthy glam junkies and luxury ski freaks in places like Aspen and Gstaad, consists of three pairs of boots and a compatible fur trapper hat. There are silver and tan natural fur boots for $5,250; chocolate brown kid fur boots for $4,470 (above) both with rawhide leather laces; and a somewhat dressier pair of natural brown otter fur boots which cost the $9,240. The hat is made of white badger fur and costs $4,510. Ford has become known for pushing the boundaries of luxury for men, and this collection is certainly no exception.
(luxist.com)

ugh those are hideous!:sick: Does he think we want to go around lookiing like Bigfoot? :ermm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->