The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what's so hideous about them, they're apres ski boots. Nothing that hasn't been seen before.

They just cost so much because the fur is real as opposed to all the faux fur ones that have been around.

I'm not sure why you say that since most fur is insanely expensive. Why should these boots be the exception to that rule?

Last edited by a moderator:
No one's bothered to extol the virtues of these lurvely furry boots/pets. You don't need to shout 'heel, boy' as they're already there, they don't pee on your toes (unless you need someone to blame when you miss the loo apres ski) nor do they try to shag your leg cos they've had your foot up their jacksie for so long they're definitely not in the mood. Extra plus - as they're not a real live pet anymore, they don't need expensive food. And they keep yer toes warm.

^ Do many people keep otters or goats as pets???

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I know plenty of people who keep goats as pets, but I've yet to meet someone who owns an otter. :lol:

^My cousin actually raised goats as his 4-H thing...but otters are an animal I have yet to hear of anyone actually having as a pet.

That being said, those fur boots are atrocious beyond anything...and then the faux sheepskin-lined Crocs cause a case of mental projectile vomiting.

3609-4AMAINC.jpg

irregularchoicestore.co.uk

^Oh my. I saw those in a shoe store the other day, and they are just as bad (if not worse) in real life.

I actually really like those Tom Ford fur boots.
I doubt I'd wear them out though.

The ones on the previous page are simply sick.

^ I actually remember seeing those on browns a few weeks ago and thinking that they belong in here. They're everything bad about 70's footwear in one shoe.

Tom Ford fur boots (luxist.com)

They are priced between $4,470 to $9,240 (for the first pic) :ninja:

You can find these boots in Hell's Kitchen flea market for about 20-50 dollars.
I dunno if Tom found his inspiration there. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->