The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know I'm going back a few pages but the woolie crocs that mistress f posted had me in stitches!!! Especially the tall pink ones

I actually really like those Tom Ford boots. If only I could afford them.

^ Oh believe me, if I could justify spending 10 grand on something to wear for fun, those dark brown otter fur boots would be mine.

The two piece Prada boots actually look pretty good in editorials; most recently I saw Solange Wilvert in those boots in a supplement for Australian Vogue (during the Melbourne Cup season I think), and they looked really good on her! Given, she's a fantastic and versatile model, but I think with the right attire-namely horse riding stuff, although attempting to ride a horse with those boots on would not be wise- those boots could look great :smile:

^i like the ann d ones and the MMM ones are just funny lol!

i don't like the Prada two piece boots either, although in some reeeallllyyy rare occasions they might look okay on 1 or 2 people

BLABOA01DBGE_M.jpg

BTKY05MNBBLK_M.jpg

chinese laundry

omg, why :[

I found something "special" on polish portal similar to ebay (www.allegro.pl)

the seller wrote that it's very nice and comfortable model , almost new:lol: and what was the best - that they are "Mariah Carey's style":shock::shock::shock:
start bid was about 7$ ...but there were no bidders:lol:

PretoNovo and daggi, you'll both need to provide the sources that you got those images from as per tfs policy or they will have to be removed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->