The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :rofl: and i wonder if it can honk :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
hqhhahhhaha CAR SHOES?! :rofl:

i think carshoes actually need to sue them :lol:

uggs, and crocs? seriously that has to be the worst shoe ever. since its composed of the two worst shoes around..

I don't mind the lace LV heels, they're nice as an art piece; but those black, platform, leather boots?? I love McQueen, just not this particular pair of boots.
And what photoshoot is this for?

I don't think this atrocious number has been posted before:

shoewawa.com

When I first saw these I thought they were prosthetics.

Looks like somebody had their legs cut off. :ninja:

Here is another picture of those Alexander McQueen shoe/boot things like Heidi's. Do you think it would be okay to wear these with my bathing suit to the pool in Las Vegas or would it be just too too much?:lol:

I personally love those shoes, I think theyre genius and only matched the collection perfectly. McQueen is just genius.
About your question.......go for it!!! :lol:

I can't tell if I like or dislike these Manish Arora kicks. I'm leaning toward the latter.

manish-arora-1_5248.jpg

forums.tuscaloosanews.com

^ acid trip! :lol:

gameboyboots.jpg

cache.gizmodo.com
Power rangers meets game boy meets hooker?

And look it comes in hot pink heels too!
gameboyheels.jpg

cache.gizmodo.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: Those Gameboy shoes are ridiculous!!!! hahaha I cant stop laughing

The Manish Arora shoes are beyond hideous, they should be made illegal.

Anything I've seen so far from Rick Owens could be featured star attractions on this thread despite the fact that some people on this board are going GaGa over them recently.

Anything I've seen so far from Rick Owens could be featured star attractions on this thread despite the fact that some people on this board are going GaGa over them recently.

ahah i agree. i dont see the amazing avant garde fashion god whatever people see in them
all i see is
FUG

but i never say it cause i always assume i just dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back