The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why?.....Why?.....
I'm still not a fan of the whole pantyhose & open-toe shoe thing, but alas that's another thread. I'm not sure if I hate the open-toe or the cinch belt thing at the ankle, but these are kind of like eeewwww. I don't even mind the pattern. Wait, yeah, maybe I do. Looks like somebody went diving through the discount bin at the upholstery shop.
They're by Richard Chai, but I'll bet you were thinking they were from Barfy McBarferson's Fall/Winter 09, non?
(again, courtesy of shoeblog)

^Omg hideous! I also HATE any sort of boot-related footwear that has open toe. Its like whats the point of covering the whole leg if ure gonna let the toes show????

What's even better than that is when their toes hang OVER THE EDGE of the shoes! Gross gross double gross!

Check these babies out....
I keep thinking of something that you could wear with them to offset the hideousness, but nothing comes to mind. I don't think even a contestant from Toddlers & Tiaras could make these look cute. Do they think the little heart on the buckle makes them okay?
pic-zappos.com

^ :rofl: I think they look cute but only unworn. I dont think u could actually wear them and expect people to take you seriously.

These are from the same manufacturer (I wouldn't DARE call them a designer) as those rainbow striped shoe-things. Talk about bi-polar design staff. You can't tell from the pic but they are a skull-print. Poor Thomas Wylde, if he only knew about the bastardization of his little skull empire. What do you think? Orthopedic-Goth? Is there such a thing?
BTW The brand is T.U.K., just so you know to NEVER buy from them.
pic from zappos again.

lol omg what about these?? The pink ones are Givenchy!!!
givenchy_bondage_oxfords.jpg
roert-cleregie-ugly-shoe.jpg

shoewawa

Oh Squizree, those are terrible! The pink ones, well how long would it take just to get in and out of them. Shame on you Givenchy - or rather Julien MacDonald. The denim ones... open toe, laces, wooden heel, denim, open back....ummmm....ermmm....:evil: So many atrocities committed on one shoe.
I'd comment more on those pink ones, but I can't because my eyes are bleeding!

Well, I'm not sure whether or not I would call these UGLY, but they are certainly interesting. They really are quite something, artistically. Since we don't have a thread called the "most avant-garde shoes you've even seen" I will post them here. Personally, I would worry about tipping backwards on them. Architect Bootie by Omelle. pic: shoeblog

Wow obsvr, these shoes are really ugly and looking at them right after I had breakfast may be not the brightest idea.
And by the way, so many people hate crocs but I love them, wear them at home all the time.

There seems to be an influx of, ummmmmm, problem shoes on the Yay or Nay thread.

Zanotti, I don't even want to ask.

41BV3o6ooBL._AA280_.jpg

51%2BLpnLaESL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member