The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wouldn't say they're the UGLIEST i've seen, but am i the only person who hated the s/s Ann Demuelmeester open foot lace ups? Doo.Ri did them first and better, as far as I'm concerned.

It's been awhile since I visited here, and boy I've had quite a laugh/gag seeing the previous atrocious footwear. :lol::yuk:

Embellished stripper shoes anyone??? They make it all the more classy. :rolleyes:
701-g-1.jpg

heelsforyou.com

SOLD?! :rofl::sick:
jungle%20jingle_H.jpg

faeriemagazine.com

heels.jpg

stephdisturbstheuniverse

Car shoes part deux! Lamborghini style.
high%20heel%20lamborghini.jpg

vat19.com

No comments, bahahaha!! :rofl: Elf's wife's bridal gift??
Frolic-10-red.jpg
Frolic-10-blk.jpg

amasquerade.com

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: :lol: Limy you really have outdone ureself!

Ok the car shoes have already been discussed by penalty of incineration.
The Elf shoes and Elf boots aren't just inappropriate and vulgar but just offensive.
Those hooker heels make my eyes water, it must be the "class"

And seriously I really really love those metal wire net shoes, theyre actually very beautiful for me lol weird.

I've seen worse on the 'Post Your Shoes" thread.

^ :lol: :shock: Echoes!! Thats mean!! :lol: but its happened before. Someone posted a pic from there into this thread and u can only imagine how much bitching followed.

Those metal wire net shoes look great and very interesting. However your feet will probably bleed like hell if you dare to get your feet into these shoes.

Certainly not The ugliest shoes i've seen but considering that they are Jimmy Choo's....eww!!
i try to imagine ways in which they would work out but i imagination won't go that far....
now, seriously??!:ninja:
242m.jpg
245m.jpg

251m.jpg
250m.jpg

style.com

The thigh high zebra boots arent ugly but itd be a challenge to try and take someone seriously while wearing them.
The flame ankle boots are kinda cool lol
The military boots CAN look good, but chances are it wont cuz itll be abused by some emo kid.

i think the balenciaga lego shoes are some of the best ever, though the black version is much more wearable.

OH GOSH!The Elf shoes are so hideous!!and ridicolous at the same time,I can see Victoria Beckham wearing those :lol:

hahahahhah :rofl: :lol:

could i please have one "CD player high top sneaker"?
im serious i'd walk to work in them listening to culture club whilst swirling around like a derwish!!

Waaaaaahahahhahahaa :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I'm sorry if you guys like them, and no they're not the ugliest ever but I don't get these Sergio Rossi's
37405_in_l.jpg

netaporter.com

^Omg I swear this is like the 4th time iM seeing those boots here. And yes thyre hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myegotakesover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->