The X-Factor 2010 ... Do not post Photos from this show ... see post #1.

I can not believe Biffy Clyro let The X-Factor take one of their songs. :sick: I guess that means more money for them, though.

I find Matt very blah, and wasn't particularly happy he won but it was clear he was going to.

They released partial voting stats last night and he was top of the votes every single week bar the first. So they always knew he would win anyway. He never faltered from the top all the way through.

Shockingly however, Katie was second in the Beatles week?! And Cher was second when she did 'Stay'.

I can see a few of those acts having some sort of future - apart from Matt, who can sing well on occasion, but doesn't seem that interesting. He might have been popular within the confines of the show, but that's no guarantee that he can sustain any sort of career, after the initial push.

Katie and Cher might be irritating, but they had the ability to spark media interest, while various other contestants had reliably good voices. I'd rather read about the former and listen to the latter, than be bored by the winner.

Well I really thought One Direction would make the final, but it seems they were never as popular as Cowell made out......judging by the voting statistics.
I quite fancied Rebecca taking it in the end, but it wasn't to be. When I heard they would sing different winners songs I was quite excited for a change, but then of course the usual bollocks of cover versions, with the Biffy song that barely scraped the Top 30 for Matt, and a Duffy 'album track' for Rebecca:rolleyes:
Rebecca rocked the **** out of Sweet Dreams :woot: easily one of her best performances.
On saturday night Cher was actually pretty good and she managed to wipe the floor with Will.I.Am, who was hopeless, but she was always going home and she knew it. Christina Aguillera looked hideous.......so trashy, bloating and like a p*rn star to be fair.....what a bloody mess.:ninja:
Cheryl on the other hand looked beautiful on the final night as did Dannii.
The release of the voting statistics is always very interesting and I'm pleased they print them.

All in all, will be absolutely pleased to see the back of them all this year after all the shenanigans and bitching etc.

I was actually shocked One Direction didn't get through.. I thoug they'd win with all the teen girs voting for them.

I'm glad Matt won. And him and Aiden being reunited was so cute! :wink: haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->