The X-Factor 2010 ... Do not post Photos from this show ... see post #1.

To be fair Aiden was hopeless in the sing-off. Katie always manages to pull it out of the bag when she needs to. I did think she would go when it went to deadlock, but there you go.
Aiden singing style is so affected and I think it was starting to put people off.
Looks like Wagner will be here for a while.:ninja:

Ergh, this year has lost a lot of its appeal as time's gone on.

Mary's duller than dishwater, Wagner's just a joke, Matt's brilliant but there's only so long I'm going to be able to see him repeating the same arrangement and style of singing before I start to become really irritated by him, and I really, for reason not entirely clear, dislike Paije. I really have no idea why! I just find him irritating to my eyeballs.. so have to do something else when he's performing.

I don't know why they can't let the contestants pick their own songs. It must be hard for the contestants, cause you want to do your own thing, but at the same time you need to please the judges/mentor.

This series, the whole show seems ever more rehearsed, especially now that there are even more products to be sold on the back of it, like the weekly magazine. The same bag of tricks that we've seen so many times before has now turned into a mechanical rumour mill working overtime, churning out the mini-scandals and writing the scripts for the judges' catfights, according to a schedule of prolonging the profits on many fronts, which is fair enough for a big commercial franchise, but it doesn't mean it's truly entertaining.

I thought Cheryl was really unprofessional with what she said to Wagner. It looked like she just wanted to belittle him.

Well, maybe she shouldn't believe what the press says, and to be fair she should know better in that respect, and maybe she should have spoken to him privately backstage, but I believe he probably said things to that effect about Cheryl, and she has every right to stand up for herself. I think folks up North are brought up that way.:D
BTW very surprised to see Cher in the bottom 2, but this will maybe humble her a little and Paije going was a foregone conclusion against her.
At this stage I'm beginning not to care what the hell is going on as it's turning into a complete circus.

Hey, I'm a 'folk up North' too :wink:
Yeah, I'm beginning to lose interest, there's not really a contestant who I actually like, haha.

Agreed. I don't actually care who wins to be fair. I think One Direction are going to nab it though, I have to say. I'm more excited about the fact the Glee cast are performing. Haha

Delighted that Katie is finally gone :D She annoyed me so much! Sing off between WagNer & Mary now.... is that even necessary?? :lol:

aaw poor Cher..well.. Will.i.am will help her, so she will be fine.
Hope Rebecca is going to win.

^ Not yet! :wink: It was the semi-final today, tomorrow is the final. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->