The X-Factor 2010 ... Do not post Photos from this show ... see post #1.

I really, really liked Cher this week. I'm a big fan of that song anyway, so it kind of just all made it even better for me. One Direction had me smiling. I liked the song choice for them actually.

I am now however getting very bored of Mary, and actually, I'm just going to say it. I'm getting bored of Matt..

Cher was amazing last week!

Katie and Wagner need to go. Now.

Matt was sensational... OMG!!! I loved Aiden too he is very original... Rebecca was great as well but she is a bit boring to be honest... although her voice is amazing...

didn't like: Marry, Cher, Wagner, Katie... someone else but can't remember right now...

I would say Matt was the winner tonight...

What is up with the buzz around Cheryl Lloyd? She sounds like a cat screeching! What are the judges listening to?

I know! She hits soo many duff notes! Plus she comes across really arrogant..

Matt was sensational last night, I was completely fixed and teary. Best performance of the XFactor this year, without a doubt. Rebecca's closely follows.
I was massively disappointed with Mary. Cher and Katie are overrated every week, and don't get me started on Wagner..

Matt was sensational last night, I was completely fixed and teary. Best performance of the XFactor this year, without a doubt. Rebecca's closely follows.
I was massively disappointed with Mary. Cher and Katie are overrated every week, and don't get me started on Wagner..

You just said exactly was I was coming on here to say.
Matt was absolutely amazing and his version of that song was breathtaking. He had so much emotion and you could tell he was singing it from the heart.

Team Minogue this year! :blush:

Matt was superb last night and Rebecca was once again fanatastic.
Aiden is really starting to bore me and Mary was strangely quite poor and having a total off-night in her singing and personality, and on paper she should have been good singing that song. Results show should be interesting tonight. I'd imagine that Wagner will stay another week.:ninja:

Of course the whole thing is "organised" to a certain extent, but last night's show seemed particularly scripted to me, with people spouting their pre-approved reactions to each act with even less authenticity than usual.

And I get the feeling that the X-Factor powers-that-be have deemed it's time to start letting Mary go, by giving her a song that she struggled with.

I'm actually shocked Katie got through instead of Treyc. I can't even...:angry:

I really dislike Cheryl. Especially this week, if she's going to be a judge she actually has to JUDGE!

But I think Katie won't last much longer...

I don't mind Katie, but how many weeks is she going to continue scraping through when it comes to the results?

^ Probably not much longer. I loved it when she just went 'sod it' after forgetting the words and then sat down in the middle of the stage.:lol:
Treyc was one of the best singers in the show, but she was never gonna win it and that's a shame tbh.

Someone get Katie off the show already. How the heck did she survive this week? Even her survival performance was poor. She didn't even manage to get half of it out.
As usual the highlight of the results show, was the guest acts. Kylie looked amazing, I was totally fixated with her to be honest.

The show last night was very disappointing IMO, and Katie was terrible. I have never known a contestant previously, who can go from being brilliant one week to being rubbish the next.:huh: Aiden just bores me rigid now. The saving grace once again was Rebecca.
Dannii was really annoying last night for some reason, and I am sick of the show being all about the judges and their stupid playground bickering.
Simon & Louis are grown men, yet they act like 12 year old girls. F**king grow up.

I was disappointed too. Rebecca stole the show completely, certainly the best till last. Aiden, Katie and Wagner were garbage. Disappointed with Mary and Matt too.
It better be either of those three that leave the competition tonight. Especially Wagner! It's about time it got serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->