The X-Factor 2010 ... Do not post Photos from this show ... see post #1.

THfan26

Reaction score
Moderators' Note:

Rex Features owns all still photos from the XFactor and has notified us that you may not post any photos from this show in this or any other thread. All photos will be removed for Copyright Violation.

its here again......

Very exited this year i think we have some good talent, there VT's:

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe that I'm watching X Factor...but I also can't believe that Cheryl chose that blond one (Katie?). Any of the others would have been a better choice!

Cheryl arguably had the best category to choose from and she totally arsed it up by picking Katie & Cher, who in their auditions for her arsed it up royally.
They both didn't deserve to go through to the live rounds and I think Cher is defintely not ready for it yet....but maybe she will prove me wrong.
There were some ridiculous acts got through to this stage at the judges 'houses'........that bloke who looked like a cross between Roberto Cavalli/Bill Bailey and a troll was just laughable. Totally savaged 'You've Got The Love ', which is one of the all time greats. But funny all the same.:lol:
I think the guy Matt (I think) who is a painter really stands a chance, and didn't we all just know that the 2 put together groups would go through.:rolleyes:
Simon is still an **** and always will be, but that won't stop me watching.

I'm hooked on this too. How the heck did Cher and Katie get through? What a complete fix. They both hardly sang a line to Cheryl.
Cher's probably my least favourite contestant. I don't get her appeal or her supposed swag.

I thought Cher was good in her first audition but it was downhill from there.

I'm supporting the boys this year, it helps that Dannii chose my 3 favourite and that she's mentoring them too. She won with the boys last time so hopefully she can work her magic again this year with them.

I hate Cher! I even prefer awful Katie to Cher! Cher is just scum. Gamu should have gone through. She would probably have won, in my opinion.

I hope that Matt does well. I quite like Rebecca, too. And I want Nicolo to stay in for a while simply because I like looking at him. I don't care if he's gay (a lot of people say that he is)... I just love Italian guys, and Nicolo has such a pretty face. :smile:
And I never support the groups on the X Factor because they're always so terrible.

I've never found the groups appealing either. Although I do like the group that Simon put together, Belle Amie. They were the strongest at Simon's house.
Boy bands just creep me out. They are usually always cheesy and overdressed. I'm anticipating Cher's and Katie's performance, for the wrong reasons :shifty:.

The song list for tonight was 'leaked' today, don't know if anyone else saw. Very contemporary choices for the most part, which is good!

I think Cher's song could end up being okay, the song they've chosen is something I think might work for her..

So what did everybody think of the show this evening? Who were your favourites?

I liked Matt, Mary and Aiden best. Storm Lee, Cher and Belle Amie were my least favourites.

It was such a long show! By the end I was pretty bored...

Matt's amazing. I hope he wins.

I actually don't mind Katie, she's good. Although yeah Cher does my head in a little :D

What Katie was wearing was truly unacceptable, but her performance I quite liked.

I hope Storm and Diva Fever are the two out tomorrow night if I'm honest.

Aiden, Rachel, Mary and Matt were the best for me I reckon.

Matt was amazing! I loved his version of the song :smile:
Nicolo is SO handsome too :D
I felt a pedo, but after logging onto facebook and seeing a barrage of similar posts, I am totally in love with one direction - especially Zain :wink:
I agree Storm and Diva Fever will not be missed - I also don't get the Rebecca Ferguson hype either?

Hmm. I said Rachel, I meant Rebecca. I think she's beautifully graceful and her voice is just so..sultry? I really like her. I can imagine her coming out with something sort of Duffy like.

Must admit, I liked Cher's performance tonight, or maybes it was the song choice. Mary was fantastic, defiantly the strongest of the night.
That red hair has ruined Storm and made him look 50 going on 15. Katie done nothing for me, the song was to powerful for her. Diva Fever and Wagner need to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->