UK Vogue January 2008 : Eva Green by Patrick Demarchelier

I don't mind Eva, she looks great in those pictures posted and as far as celebs go, she's cool. Like many people though, I'm all about Lily...:wub:

A really sexy pin-up hasn't looked this rebellious since....well....Gia :heart:

on the review it says 18 pages of lara,is there any missing scans miss nyc?...and thanks for those btw....

I feel like I've already seen that Lara Stone editorial before

She's got similar ones but I'm pretty sure it's new.

Thank you for the scans miss_nyc!.

Lara's ed is good but I still can't stand the cover!
Look forward to other eds.
Thanks for your scans, miss_nyc!:flower:

Beautiful ed!
I think the cover is beautiful too altough I think it could have been better.
It's Eva Green!! Look at her Dior ads! they are gorgeous! they should have made a cover like that.

on the review it says 18 pages of lara,is there any missing scans miss nyc?...and thanks for those btw....

the other pages were pictures of landscapes so I only concentrated on pictures in which she appeared.

the other pages were pictures of landscapes so I only concentrated on pictures in which she appeared.

i understand....thank for the scans....do u mind scanning lily's d? thanks in advance

Love the Eva pictures, funny that the cover is an entirely different shot though.

I love the Lara ed. The colours are gorgeous. The pic of her standing in front of the shell is to die for.

Thanks miss nyc for the scans:flower:, Im not a Lara fan but I really like this edit, very sassy and great styling.:D

Thanks for the scans miss nyc! I have just karma-ed you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->