UK Vogue June 2012 : Kate Moss by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Beautiful cover, Kate looks great, the ed is like 80's vibe & this issue to be great again, but i don't than Miss Alexandra is not very excited for the olympics, i mean is only one the ed is dedictated for the athletes.

I have been waiting for a while, for a major mag cover to just blow my tiny little mind and this is the one.:heart: Just so f**king glamorous and on the money in every aspect. Kate looks stunning, the Versace dress works, the gold fonts are inspired, and the lack of text and placement is just right.
If I said I liked Kate's editorial pics, I would be lying through my ****.....they look astonishing from the pics posted so far.
Everything about this issue seems to work and Lara's editorial is probably what this issue is all about, it's a major period for the UK coming up this summer and this is a great way to celebrate that.
Thanks to Mark & Greenway for your scans and snaps.:flower:
Oh and kudos for to M&M for their sterling work for the mag.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Jourdan Dunn is part of the British Athletes editorial because this guy is an gymnast i think...or it's a separate editorial.

@lwbrown93 twitter

The cover reminds me of David Beckham's Armani campaign with the rope, hahaha.
Posted via Mobile Device

some scanned previews with Alexa Chung, Kate Moss, Cara Delevigne, Lara Mullen:

scanned by me

few more: Rosie Huntinton Whitely, Rosie Tupper, Alex Turner, Kate Moss, and some from the Tim Walker ed

scanned by me

She's back! What a beautiful cover shot of Kate, nice surprise!

Amazing cover. Kate's overexposed yes, but she still delivers so I don't care. I like it a lot, love Lara's editorial also. One of the best British Vogue covers in a long while, I really enjoyed last month's also, but that's about it. A huge surprise the lack of text and the gold masthead, indeed really VP under Carine.

:buzz: :buzz: This is the best I've seen of Kate in ages, she looks so alluring. Major kudos to Mert and Marcus on that one.
The issue in general looks very good. An Olympic issue without being too cliché I like that.

few more: Rosie Huntinton Whitely, Rosie Tupper, Alex Turner, Kate Moss, and some from the Tim Walker ed

scanned by me

hi, sorry maybe i'm missing something but i don't see rosie tupper in any of these scans. or were you just mentioning that she's in this issue but didn't scan the pic? thanks! :smile:

hi, sorry maybe i'm missing something but i don't see rosie tupper in any of these scans. or were you just mentioning that she's in this issue but didn't scan the pic? thanks! :smile:

In the first photo it's not Rosie Tupper, but Rosie Tapner.

This is an amazing follow up to her equally amazing W Cover this year.

It´s a great cover and cover story.. Beautiful pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->