UK Vogue November 2015 : Léa Seydoux by Craig McDean

This issue is £2.50 in my shops, and indeed, Karlie is excellent in a very simple story, it makes you remember there's a point to calling some people a supermodel. It's not the greatest editorial, but she's doing her best.

Meanwhile, Harper's Bazaar increases its price to £4.40!

My subscription copy arrived a few days ago and I can honestly say that I love Léa's cover story. It's a perfect mix of.. naughty and nice. There's a few other shots which would've made fabulous covers. Karlie by Demarchelier is just as nice, with Karlie proving once again she's a dynamic and wonderful model. Saskia's, on the other hand, is a complete and utter waste of both ink and paper - absolutely atrocious!

What's with the 50p? :lol: I guess they'll slowly up the price until it eventually reaches the standard £4 value. We've been paying full price for some time now. I never got why they discounted it in the first place.

I think it's actually £2, I might have misperceived the price on the cover on my way round the supermarket, with the priority to buy gin. I'm coming down with magazines, I haven't even finished with September's UK Vogue yet, never mind getting this one.

THE SPY WHO LOVED ME
Photographer: Craig McDean
Stylist: Kate Phelan
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-up: Val Garland
Model/Celebrity: Lea Seydoux

Vogue UK

ENSEMBLE PIECES
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
Hair: Sam McKnight
Make-up: Sally Branka
Model: Karlie Kloss

Vogue UK

TUMBLE TOWN
Photographer: Harley Weir
Stylist: Jane How
Hair: Duffy
Make-up: Lucia Pieroni
Model: Saskia de Brauw

Vogue UK

INTO THE WOODS
Photographers: Ventia Scott
Stylist: Kate Moss
Hair: James Brown
Make-up: Miranda Joyce
Model/Celebrity: Liv Tyler

Vogue UK

WHAT TO BUY NOW
Photographer: Jai Odell
Stylist: Lucy Bower
Hair: Kei Terada
Make-up: Ninni Nummela
Model: Florence Kosky

Vogue UK

I really want to like Kylie's ed, but the styling is just awful....

Harley Weir save the magazine

Actually the edits are not bad at all. I really enjoy Lea's spread. There's actually better shot to make a great cover.

Love Liv Tyler's spread. It's a great read! I've always enjoyed her as an actress and she does fantastic work in The Leftovers.

worst issue all year, when I got it I actually asked where's the fashion, only two editorials not counting the feature articles, ridiculous. the price is usually £3.99 on newsstands btw.

Harley Weir's editorial is stunning! Yup!

Lea's editorial is stunning as well!! Femme Fatale! But I wish the Prada shot got the cover :( It's sexier and has more attitude

I didn't think this was such a bad issue, at all. As always, when i dont like the eds, there is good written content at least, that is Shulman's strong suit!

TUMBLE TOWN
Photographer: Harley Weir
Stylist: Jane How
Hair: Duffy
Make-up: Lucia Pieroni
Model: Saskia de Brauw
Vogue UK

Love the randomness of this edit! Also love the first two shots of Liv Tyler's edit. Thanks for sharing!

I wish that Liv's whole editorial was shot in the woods, those drapes are so drab.
Lea & Karlie's eds are ruined by the awful styling imo...
The only saving grace in this mag is Saskia's story, interesting styling and photography :smile:

Exquisite issue! Really nice photographs inside and I love the cover.

How lovely seeing Liv Tyler! She's always such a treat! Wouldn't mind her getting a cover...such a class act and truly gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->