UK Vogue October 2022 : Timothée Chalamet by Steven Meisel

It's giving Z from Antz...and this is coming from someone who generally finds Timothée extremely attractive.View attachment 1216461
dreamworks.fandom.com
I said in the Heart And Soul thread he reminds me a lot to Patrice from The Inbetweeners. But I can't help it, I love Steven.

I knew his hair reminded me of a cover before.

it.jpg

fashioneditorials.com

MAN OF HIS TIME
Photography: Steven Meisel
Styling: Edward Enninful
Hair: Guido
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Model/Celebrity: Timothée Chalamet

UK Vogue Digital Edition

TRUE GRIT
Photography:
Karim Sadli
Styling: Joe McKenna
Hair: Damien Boissinot
Make-up: Christelle Cocquet
Models: Fleur Breijer, Kristine Lindseth, Mathilda Gvarliani, Anyiel Majok & Amelie Nsengiyumva, Tida Rosvall, Puck Schrover

UK Vogue Digital Edition

NOWSTALGIA
Photography:
Nadine Ijewere
Styling: Gabriella Kareea-Johnson
Hair: Edward Lampley
Make-up: Grace Ahn
Models: Sora Choi, Lucia De La Garza, Mila De La Garza, Imaan Hammam, Bela Salazar & Eloise Wong

UK Vogue Digital Edition

NOUVEAU IN TOWN
Photography: Gregory Harris
Styling: Dena Giannini
Hair: Joey George
Make-Up: Grace Ahn
Designer & Models/Celebrities: Nicolas Ghesquiere, Hoeyon Jung, Chloe Grace Moretz, Renate Reinsve, Gemma Chan, Phoeve Dynevor and Eileen Gu

UK Vogue Digital Edition

SHE WALKS IN BEAUTY
Photography:
Sean Thomas
Styling: Tabitha Simmons
Hair: Ryan Mitchell
Make-up: Lisa Houghton
Model: Lila Moss

UK Vogue Digital Edition

With just one picture Nicolas outmoded Timothée's entire ed. I'll choose him over TC any time of the day.

The main ed is worst in this issue. That's such a shame with the team involved. The hairstyles are atrocious and the styling is just meh.

McKenna and Sadli's editorial is good. Very moody and the styling is great.

The Ijewere and GKJ story is also decent, reminds me of the SS2012 Prada campaign. The shoot can be stronger if it was a full on-location shoot, the studio shots didn't add anything to the story and should have been edited out.

The LV advertorial and Lila ed are non-events.

Such an insipid issue.

TRENDS
Photography:
Rory van Millingen
Styling: Eniola Dare
Hair: Naoki Komiya
Make-up: Laura Dominique
Model: Signe Veiteberg

UK Vogue Digital Edition

PATHS OF RESISTANCE
Photography:
Matt Healy
Styling: Jessica Gerardi
Hair: Claire Grech
Make-up: Siobhan Furlong
Model: Sacha Quenby

UK Vogue Digital Edition

MAN OF HIS TIME
Photography:
Steven Meisel
Styling: Edward Enninful
Hair: Guido
Make-up: Pat McGrath
Model/Celebrity: Timothée Chalamet

UK Vogue Digital Edition

My friend who has a thing for twinks would like it. I on the other hand find it boring. Call me sexist and I’m a cis man, I prefer women (cis, trans, non-binary, etc) gracing the covers of supposedly female fashion magazines, although the readers may come from any genders. If there has to be men on the covers, I prefer them to be accompanying women. Honestly, this is probably my female fashion magazine pet peeve. Whenever I see Vogue Korea having men on their covers, only men, without any women, I take a shower to cool my head off. This is an exaggeration but that’s how I feel.

He really does look like the kind of person that would gaslight me into thinking I'm the best thing in the world but also give me chlamydia and just disappear. Especially with that smiling shot in the fold out.

The rest of the eds are bit of a non-event for the most part. Sick of being told I should care about Lila too. Sorry Kate, but she's not a very good model but you're probably too afraid to tell her that.

Sadli's needed some of the budget that went to the Meisel ed. In fact, many of the others actually needed some of that budget because there is so much potential here but they aren't given enough attention to really make them into something more.

Lila is so limited as a model, at least what she delivered so far...
The LV advertorial would be stronger if they did it al in location, the studio shots are meh...
the Sadli/ McKenna have potential not fond on the cast
The main story is too forced on everything and indeed looks a little Zoolander-ish which was unnecessary.
The Nostalgia ed is good i think and i usually don't like GKJ work. Imran and Sora are the real stars there, the other girls unnecessary or cast stronger girls...

Paths of resistance and trends editorials are much better than the Lila ed....Lila looks a little like Ivanka Trump when she decided to model.

My subscription just arrived earlier and thankfully I received the colour cover, which appears to be the only cover printed. The black and white cover is a complete no-show, apart from social media.

The closeup portrait of Timothée was the only cover available in Tesco today (priced at £2 here in the UK) and it's the only cover featured on the contents page inside the issue. I'm now assuming the black and white cover was only released for social media clout.

I still genuinely can't see what you all hate so much about Meisel's story. I find it quite enjoyable.

Sora and Imaan look great in Nadine's story! It reminds me of past Prada and Miu Miu campaigns and I love it, though I'm not sure what the street casting(?) girls contributes to the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->