US Elle July 2008 : Mary Kate Olsen by Carter Smith

Is it just me or is Mary Kate's head too big for her body?

When was the last time Elle had a model on the cover?
september 03 Erin Wasson
ELUS200309_00.jpg

iconography

^ god! thanks Elle Brazil!!!! (Have a horrible content but aways model on the cover and great eds.)

Love the shoes in Mary Kate's editorial. The Rodarte Louboutins & Balenciaga!

guys, you know that this issue have another ed.? It's with Martha at Code Management

yes! its very rock chic and awesome so will someone please scan it!

please with sugar and lovelyness :kiss:

elle.com

Attachments

• 060420081759364690.jpg
    060420081759364690.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 15
As far as front of the book goes, Elle is by far my favorite magazine(except for the layouts being kinda cluttered) now they just need to work on their edits and covers.

I think her pictures are nice. My favorite is the one with the big hat and all the hair- that one looks awesome!
But their covers are sooo boring. The white background gets old.

I would love it if someone could post marthas ed including the clothes credits!! cheap and chic, i love all the clothes!!!
kim :smile:

The pics look vey "Little girl playing dress-up" imo. She has better style when caught by paparazzi!!

I'm so bored of the white background + standing straight forward + lots of block text covers.

But I like Elle's content, so I'll buy it.

So do I!!!

And I'm tired to see those teenage queen as Olsen Twins, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan. Some celebraties are much more interesting than them (Alison Lohman, Elisha Cuthbert, Linda Cardellini, Christina Applegate).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh ,I have that issue with Erin on the cover.I found it in a free magazine bin at a local library, stupidly I didn't grab all of the elle's from 2003 that were in it.

I think Yasmin Warsame had an edit in that issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user667sgn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->