US Harper's Bazaar December 2009 : Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart by Mark Seliger

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:shock: Is that subscriber's cover a joke? Because it's the funniest damn thing I've seen all day.

I hope Twilight never goes away - it's just so insanely stupid and out-of-this-world bad you have to laugh.

I like the subscribers cover much better than the newstand one, minus Rob looking at the camera. But I can fix that by just moving my thumb over his face...and...Viola!:lol:

But Kristen expression in the newstands one...Little bit bigger than my thumb.:unsure::D

I wish the second version of the Prada dress shot had made one of the covers, or even the motocycle shots. They're much better than the ones used.

Although if Rob wasn't looking straight at the photographer in the subscriber's shot it would be better.

Are we sure that subcriber's cover isn't fan art or something? That looks horribly cheesy for a major magazine cover.

^The source bazaar.com kinda gives it away it's not fan art.

I wish the second version of the Prada dress shot had made one of the covers, or even the motocycle shots. They're much better than the ones used.

Although if Rob wasn't looking straight at the photographer in the subscriber's shot it would be better.

Oh, he's not looking at the photographer. He's looking at all his girl victims out there :lol:

Terrible! We are not in the 90's when Sandra Bullock and Ben Affleck could be on the cover of this magazine.

Ok, so both covers are pretty bad. The subscribers cover had potential, the backdrop is beautiful and I really am in love with Kristen in that gown, but the pose is just cheesy. It's like a cheap romance novel cover. I also think that Allure did a much better job of capturing Kristen at her most beautiful. She isn't really suited to the glamour girl look.

Honestly though I just can't wait for the movie to drop and the hype to die down a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
no matter how terrible the covers are, they're going to sell like hot pancakes :D

Dear God, why must this cover be the last issue I receive from Bazaar??
Well at least I won't be subjected to such tackiness any longer

the subscriber cover is better. kristen looks totally stiff in the other one. im so disappointed

I'm thinking the Bazaar readers aren't interested in teen hearthrobs.

I think because of the cover subjects it's easy to overlook the positive aspects of the covers. Who cares if they're idolized by teens? She has had a perfectly legitimate career outside of Twilight and he's good looking, atypical, and has had roles in two of the biggest movie franchises of the century. It's not like they're so much worse a cover choice then any other celebrities who are featured. I think they're both beautiful and look great in the clothes. Anyways:

I love the subscriber's cover. I love that it's actually got a background and not just solid color and I do like the position they're in on the cover (If you've read the twilight books you'll know it's kind of a hint at the next film/book) and her dress is absolutely gorgious.

I like the image on the Newsstand cover, but the text is too much and I wish Pattinson was wearing something else.

It's like the cover of US weekly or entertainment weekly
She looks creepy and uncomfortable

She has a terrible career.
She does indie films where she always plays the awkward quiet girl..doesnt take much.
She's a horrid actress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anomimo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->