US Harper's Bazaar February 2009 : Scarlett Johansson by Alexi Lubomirski

thanks for the review. anja's sounds really good. and so does siri & karmen's. i cant wait to get this :D

yes, when you subscribe they always try to get rid of "back issues" so they'll send you 2 or 3 of them usually...

great subscribers cover! cant wait to grab the newsstand one!
although HB cover features are usually only a page or two long, very disapointing...

I'm not a fan of this cover.

And by the way, another website has posted your scan of the cover without credit. I can tell its your scan because of the peculiarities. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the link to the website though.

Thank you very much for the scans and review :flower::D
This issue seems very interesting. I might buy it.
I want to see Lagerfeld's ed. His work for Bazaar is always great.
When I saw the cover I thought about her Allure's cover, with that same expression. But she is stunning.

Lovely cover. Thank you for the scan & review, ineedmagenta!

I hope this is in my mailbox tomorrow....

thank you ineedmagenta, sederia and lucy92! :flower:
you were very helpful

The subscription cover & the red in it is great for February. It kind of reminds me of her Disney ad she did awhile back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hits of the Season by Greg Kadel

[URL=http://img183.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=67545_eda12_122_62lo.jpg]
th_66954_eda2_122_749lo.jpg
[/URL]

Source:My Scanner

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm yah for a collection story for Harpers Bazaar, it's certainly expected and not remotely interesting.

That being say, Freja looks sensational in it, all things considered. Coco, not so much...

GOSH! freja wore that ricci dress the BEST so far!

magnificent cover..
it's shame though i can't buy it

Freja outshines Coco in the studio eds
her Chanel, Jil Sander, and especially NR whoa!

^^^ agree 100% Freja looks phenomenal.

I'm so SICK of seeing Coco in these kinds of editorials. Its boring - her 'dancing' or 'jumping' or generally just doing movement.

Freja doesn't even have to MOVE and she looks 10 times more fashionable and expensive than Coco.

I'm excited to see the Lagerfeld editorial! Sounds exciting!

Sugar, this is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!! :heart: Very now, very sexy!!! Grr. :brows::brows: Hmm.. :huh: Wonder why Scarlett is everywhere now!! :unsure: I'm lovin' it though, but I'm just saying!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

That cover is AMAZING. The best cover I've seen in a long time.

call me bias, but i have to agree that the juxtaposition used in this ed made freja shone brighter than coco. it was her understated way that made her shots simple yet elegant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->