US Harper's Bazaar May 2010 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Alexi Lubomirski

These are really rough times aren't they? The content of all these magazine and HB is an ultimate winner is just horrendous!!!

i would like to see photos without retouching of gwenyth for HB. kinda like what britney recently did with her candie's shoot.

I have more horrendous news on this issue: there's a feature called Naked Celebrities Unretouched, featuring naked Kim Kardashian, Joy Bryant and Amanda de Cadenet. This is not what I want from Bazaar. I want good fashion editorials featuring great models and not naked celebrities, whoever they may be.

OMG it is getting worse;-))) well Kim does not mind being naked that's true... I hope her long hair covers most of them...

I love the March 2010 HB so much, and it seems like the issues after it keep falling flat. The current one is a mess.

Kim Kardashian by Amanda de Cadenet, source kimkardashian.celebuzz.com
15rxhy1.jpg

I am kind of trying to like this picture... great healthy looking woman but something is wrong for me and I don't even know what...

this picture could've been a lot better. kim can do glamour very well.

I thought she'd get the cover too - she's a good-looking woman but I don't need to see her in the nude, I'd be happy - in a fashion magazine - to see a short feature where she's dressed in clothes that look fantastic on her figure, so I can admire both the styling and her shape.

It's not a bad shot of her, but it's not going to look like that in the magazine, there'll be a big fold down the middle, so one page will simply be her legs alone.

This is definitely better than her Vogue UK! Wow! Gwyneth has Vogue UK, Bazaar US & VP this month. :shock: Eeek.

i don't even know that kim karshadian lol.
i don't like when magazines feature curvy women. there's nothing to do with them, that's the concept that bothers me, it's so hypocritical. if fashion magazines were really ready to promote 'normal' women, they could have done it a long time ago. putting three poor shots showing women with curves, and two (e.g) full eds featuring models, sounds pathetic and truly insincere to me.

More from Naked Truth
Joy Bryant & Amanda de Cadenet (photographer)

5ebe434ea99d.jpg
085534a8a5ef.jpg

harpersbazaar.com

I'll buy this just for Gwyneth, who I adore.

Whaaaat the .... ?? why are those sl*tty girls in HB, thats falling low. Kim K and Jershey shore all in one issue. What it's next the cast of Paris Hilton's my new BFF :yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbara Palvin is definitely going to become a star. She looks amazing in her ed! May I ask who are the other models in this issue?

Barbara's ed has some 90's spirit in it. But I like it.
She looks GORGEOUS. I mean really gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ00
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->