US Vogue March 2009 : Michelle Obama by Annie Leibovitz

the execution of Stam's ed is pretty..interesting..there is something i like about it but also there is something that bothers me about it and seems just a tad bit tacky..dunno..maybe it's the styling.i really like the 1st and 3rd shot..i wish they would have done more with the kid..it's the best shot :D

I love that! The 1st shot reminds of a VI editorial also with Stam. And great to see her in an OG editorial, she looks amazing :wub:

WOW i seriously hate that edit, but then again its styled by Santisi and she bores me even more than Goodman!

I am SO impressed with US Vogue as of late! They are completely making a turn-around! And the editorials are better than I have seen them in YEARS!

"Born to be Wild" is so much fun! That fur car is hysterical! So creative! And "I love the nightlife" is one of the best Testino edits I have seen in a while, and one of the best I have EVER seen in U.S. Vogue! The variety of the models, the clothes, everything is great about it! "Pale fire" showcases the clothes in true U.S. Vogue fashion, but it is nothing revolutionary as we are all used to the whole David Sims process by now. But it is still a good editorial. I have to say that this looks like an amazing issue. And I can't wait to get it in the mail!

The variety of models and photographers in this issue is astounding. They went from using the same 5 models and 2 photographers in a single issue to about 10 models and 5 photographers. I'm SO impressed and ecstatic!

I'm kind of disappointed in this issue thus far. Nothing really excites me like February's did.

I love the styling from Stam's ed... Unfortunately I can't say the same about the ed itself...

OMG!! I am loving this issue! VOGUE US is really improving. The casting is so strong! I think half of these models would appear in their Next Top Model's Issue for sure. I like the editorials so much! It has so much wit and creativity(Jessica's). I'm loving Michelle Obama in the cover. So HAPPY for her. Thanks kroqjock for the review. :flower:

Same old Vogue to me, just with a more interesting set of characters. At least they are moving forward in some aspects.

Okay, that amount of criticism wasn't so bad for Stam. I've got another editorial here and let's see if this one get's some good vibes.

This 4-page edit is all about a designer named Julien D'Ys and features five models (I only recognized two of them). Since the other three models were not credited, you'll have to identify them for me.

The Magic Maker
PH: Annie Liebovitz
MODELS: Raquel Z, Coco Rocha (and three others I can't identify)

Scans courtesy of VampireHorde

:shock:

I think I see Jourdan and Karlie, again :ninja:
but its that pale model on the far right that leaves me wondering
Is that Vika on the far left?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniel Rg Crandall
Back