US Vogue November 2020 : Naomi Campbell by Ethan James Green

She may (or may not) have ate that McQueen dress, but that Gucci two-piece ate her and spit her right out. Her stiff face sticks out like a sore thumb...
Love Bella, but she doesn't seem like the right casting choice for this type of work. Will wait to see the full ed in digital, but it doesn't look promising so far.

Wow I love Bella for vogue editorials much more than Gigi,Kendall,or Kaia so I may have to unfortunately buy this issue just for that

They just released the digital version on the Vogue app. Does anyone know if the print is available in stores yet? or when it will be?

US Vogue November 2020

Naomi

Photographer: Ethan James Green
Stylist: Carlos Nazario
Hair: Jawara
Makeup: Adam Fleischauer
Cast: Naomi Campbell, Ugbad Abdi, Kaia Gerber, Alton Mason

Photographer: Ronan McKenzie
Hair: Amidat Giwa
Makeup: Megumi Matsuno
Cast: Anok Yai

Photographer: Campbell Addy
Hair: Soichi Inagaki
Makeup: Thom Walker
Cast: Adut Akech

5xKnzoc2_t.jpg

US Vogue Digital Edition

US Vogue November 2020

Everyone Under the Sun

Photographer: Dario Catellani
Stylist: Elin Svahn
Hair: Guido Palau
Makeup: Peter Philips
Cast: Maria Grazia Chiuri, Selena Forrest, Felice Noordhoff, Akon Changkou

US Vogue Digital Edition

Gone are the days of David Sims Steven Klein editorials Patrick Demarchelier Peter Lindbergh Annie leibovitz in one issue !!

Right?! They seem to have one good photographer per issue. This issue has halve.

The biggest problem now in US was covid

US Vogue has become a sad little pamphlet, pandemic or no pandemic. January/June/July/August issues have been so thin that you can't even read the logo on binding for years now, and pandemic has only made it worse. October/November issues are usually rather thick, so seeing Lizzo's paper thin October issue on newsstand and now this... it's just sad.

This issue is, as usual, pretty dull. Three incredibly dull short stories for a November issue is pathetic! Especially when you look at the packed new issue of Vogue Paris with several fashion stories, each over ten-fifteen pages of great fashion photography.

US Vogue has become a sad little pamphlet, pandemic or no pandemic. January/June/July/August issues have been so thin that you can't even read the logo on binding for years now, and pandemic has only made it worse. October/November issues are usually rather thick, so seeing Lizzo's paper thin October issue on newsstand and now this... it's just sad.

This issue is, as usual, pretty dull. Three incredibly dull short stories for a November issue is pathetic! Especially when you look at the packed new issue of Vogue Paris with several fashion stories, each over ten-fifteen pages of great fashion photography.

I agree, i think one of the member here mentioned that its because American fashion brands and retail are not doing well, they dont advertise as much or even has stopped advertise on magazines.

I observed 10-15 years ago, American brands and dept stores used to buy a lot of ad pages in this magazine. The likes of Gap, J.Crew, Banana Republic, Walmart, JC Penney etc.. now we all know they are all struggling. Luxury dept stores such as Saks, Barney’s and Neiman Marcus bought a lot of ad pages as well, now most of them are filing bankruptcy. American luxury brands are also not as strong as they used to as well, i think only Michael Kors and Ralph Lauren that still continue advertise regularly in the magazine? Before we had Donna Karan, Calvin Klein, Bcbg, Marc Jacobs advertising regulary.. now they dont do it anymore (and some already shuttering their business). They are now relying more on European brands but we know due to Pandemic they will cut their print ad pages budget and invest more on digital. Sad reality but it’s the world we’re living now. So yeah, the ad pages in this magazine kinda shows the condition of American retail now.

Lol, have they been dragged for the photo of Bella styled as a "West African" lady yet? How idiotic to include that in an issue dedicated to Black people. I'm not stretching but that hair too....

Anyone else notice that this magazine doesn't have the masthead pages anymore? I remember @caioherrero mentioned this in the September issue thread but I didn't pay attention to my copy then. Now with both the just-received November issue as well as October one, I do realize the masthead pages are gone! On the content page of the October issue they print a notice on the bottom says: The Vogue masthead can now be found exclusively online at vogue.com/masthead.

I just don't get why they have to eliminate the masthead pages from the magazine?

I just don't get why they have to eliminate the masthead pages from the magazine?
They probably can’t afford to print them anymore with their dwindling readership. This magazine is a complete shame of what it used to be and represent. US Vogue was my introduction to fashion with the May 2007 issue- which, in my opinion, has not been outdone since- and with Anna’s thirst for tennis players and politicians, etc. she’s let this magazine lose all of its glory. There is a real hunger nowadays from fashion lovers and admirers for the glamour and opulence that fashion used to give us, even if we could only afford to visually admire it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->