Valentino Haute Couture F/W 10.11 Paris

Wow this is much, much better than last season's horrible "haute couture" collection! Love the red dress on Frida. It's very Valentino.

I don't see anything interesting...

the hair is horrible.

i don't believe valentino is actually happy with what these 2 are doing to the label

they must've lost a lot of clients

It seems like they don't know what direction they're gonna take
Last season was all about futuristic,edgy women and now we have such dated collection,it looks so '60...and also looks like something Alessandra could have done for Valentino
Chiuri & Piccioli need to make their minds up

*yawn* -_- Only dress i like is Frida's.

ji63p.jpg

ruLSO.jpg

2qdUi.jpg

8nZH5.jpg

HyCIi.jpg

ixo85.jpg

iC4I0.jpg

gYkvU.jpg

99bZE.jpg

QTtYc.jpg

BERTRAND GUAY/AFP/Getty Images

This to me looks like a haute couture collection designed by people who have no idea what haute couture is so they just add ugly or unnecessary details to pretty ordinary or downright ugly dresses.

not sure how I feel about it. I only like the rose dress.

Hmmm...for some reason this reminds me too much of Alessandra's first and only Couture collection, and for that, it makes me furious!

AHHH!! You stole what I was gonna say!!
What I was going to say:
This looks like the two ways Valentino could have gone: Alessandra Facchinetti and Giambattista Valli.

Literally, the very first look with the elegant train just immediately shot to mind the incredible gowns of Facchinetti's first couture collection.
Plus the unusual shapes and a minimalist feel with the blocks with the small bows.
I need to see the whole thing but oh my god.

urgh enough with the ruffles

and those bow gloves are hideously tacky

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know where to begin. This is terrible.

Starting from the first pieces that look like Sunday School dresses for little girls up to that atrocious dress on Jac that looks like it popped out of Lady Gaga's closet. Even for an RTW collection this would look like trash. Seriously, Valentino? That dress on Patricia is stunning in its understated elegance though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->