Vanity Fair March 2007 : The Hollywood Issue

kimair

frozen
Reaction score
from wwd...

Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue hits New York newsstands on Wednesday with approximately 322 ad pages, up 25 percent from last year's March issue. The Hollywood issue has a total of 500 pages and the cover features funnymen Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Chris Rock and Jack Black.

vanityfair.com

Killers Kill, Dead Men Die

Menace behind every shadow … fear in every dimly lit scene! For this year's Hollywood Issue, Annie Leibovitz and Michael Roberts created a film noir masterpiece to die for. The spectacular 33-page portfolio is in the March issue about to hit newsstands.

The cast: Amy Adams, Ben Affleck, Jessica Alba, Pedro Almodóvar, Alec Baldwin, Adam Beach, Jessica Biel, Abigail Breslin, Jennifer Connelly, Penélope Cruz, Judi Dench, Robert De Niro, Robert Downey Jr., Kirsten Dunst, Aaron Eckhart, James Franco, Djimon Hounsou, Jennifer Hudson, Anjelica Huston, Rinko Kikuchi, Diane Lane, Derek Luke, Tobey Maguire, James McAvoy, Helen Mirren, Julianne Moore, Jack Nicholson, Bill Nighy, Ed Norton, Peter O'Toole, Sylvester Stallone, Sharon Stone, Kerry Washington, Naomi Watts, Forest Whitaker, Bruce Willis, Patrick Wilson, Kate Winslet, Evan Rachel Wood.

See the behind the scenes video here

wow, 500 pages! do we know more already about the articles?

Vanity Fair March 2007 - Annie Leibovitz

a film-noir-portfolio shot entirely by annie leibovitz, starring: Amy Adams, Ben Affleck, Jessica Alba, Pedro Almodóvar, Alec Baldwin, Adam Beach, Jessica Biel, Abigail Breslin, Jennifer Connelly, Penélope Cruz, Judi Dench, Robert De Niro, Robert Downey Jr., Kirsten Dunst, Aaron Eckhart, James Franco, Djimon Hounsou, Jennifer Hudson, Anjelica Huston, Rinko Kikuchi, Diane Lane, Derek Luke, Tobey Maguire, James McAvoy, Helen Mirren, Julianne Moore, Jack Nicholson, Bill Nighy, Ed Norton, Peter O'Toole, Sylvester Stallone, Sharon Stone, Kerry Washington, Naomi Watts, Forest Whitaker, Bruce Willis, Patrick Wilson, Kate Winslet, Evan Rachel Wood. LOVE IT!

2d7bubt.jpg

cuar02_filmnoir0703.jpg

http://www.b2g3.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1170717967&user=fashistinfo

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate and Edward together! fanastic!

looks great so far

Also, is that AL PACINO with Forest Whitaker in the boxing photo? Becase hello...:brows:

if it's Stallone...I'll be embarassed!! :lol:

EDIT: Is the mysterious Pacinoman James McAvoy?

EDIT: Can't wait to see Abigail Breslin's (THE title star of Little Miss Sunshine) photo...film noir for a kid, haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, Annie Leibovitz is so boring but glad to see Jennifer Connelly and Rinko Kikuchi...

there's already a thread on this...
please do a search before starting a new thread...

That looks like Robert Downey Jr with Forest Whitaker

emily marie said:
Also, is that AL PACINO with Forest Whitaker in the boxing photo? Becase hello...:brows:

if it's Stallone...I'll be embarassed!! :lol:

it's robert downey, jr ...

go Rinko!
someone giving credibility to the idea of this...
.. others, like jennifer connelly, are pretty much in charge of killing it. :magic:

checked out the videos! the photos look fanastic, I will be picking this one up

jennifer,naomi and kirsten are the ones that intrigue me...seems like an interesting issue judging from the photos already available.
but what with those men on the cover? wilson? i really hope that's a joke

very intresting magazine! love to see it all :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evanadit
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->