Vanity Fair March 2007 : The Hollywood Issue

300+ pages of ads? I admit to enjoying my fair share of ads, but 300+ is over the top. That's over half of this magazine!

scanned by MMA

I will scan this max quality for Mario's thread ^_^

Amaaaaaazing! Mine should be arriving in the mail next week. :heart: Thanks for all the previews and scans though, everybody!

I don't care to see Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore naked in bed together. :yuk:

can you scan the cover please? thanks btw ! very great job

Looking better and better with every scan (thanks!) although the UK version never has half the ads that the US one carries.

Thanks MissMagAddict for all scans loved the es of Testino od this outtake photos, Annie no liked me but the ed is very good this time only sday a very good work of Annie.

I'm tired with the old hollywood theme. I wish nowadays stars and their 'makers' would create their own myths instead of borrowing to the past, no matter how great this past was. They look like pale copies of a past forever gone and impossible to recreate.I wish they'd be more creatives. Plus we'll be forever longing for the past since nothing new is created to remplace it.

Well well. Nice pics but I'm yawning.

Jadee said:
I'm tired with the old hollywood theme. I wish nowadays stars and their 'makers' would create their own myths instead of borrowing to the past, no matter how great this past was. They look like pale copies of a past forever gone and impossible to recreate.I wish they'd be more creatives. Plus we'll be forever longing for the past since nothing new is created to remplace it.

I totally agree. I wish they could do something that defines this generation of actors and creates a new hollywood look

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pandorabox78
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->