Vanity Fair March 2016 : The Hollywood Issue by Annie Leibovitz

My subscription copy has made its way to me - it felt really weighty in the postbag, but turns out to be the magazine (210 pgs) and a travel supplement (128 pgs).

This is the UK version of Vanity Fair, and indeed, it doesn't say March anywhere on the front, and the barcode reads '22' instead of the month (eg '03').

I'm already disappointed in the issue, because my copy is poorly bound, with the spine pushed round as an uneven white line on the front cover. I feel it's for the bin already, once read.

The ad inside the gatefold cover is Stella McCartney.

For the past 3/4 Hollywood issues Stella McCartney always booked the gatefold ads. The exposure must be immense.

I'm surprised you'd get rid of the issue though. Isn't the accompanying shots to your taste? I think the cover is quite epic, something I'd want to cherish. Will make sure I get a decent copy.

With that very black cover shot, an uneven white band up the side does stand out. I'll sit down tomorrow and actually read it.

The travel supplement is the usual gorgeous affair, birds flying over the water in front of a Rajastani palace, bathed in orange light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->