Versace for H&M F/W 2011.12 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Despite my dislike for Daphne & Lindsey, I don't find the ads terrible, so I'll wait to see more to make a final judgement.

Thanks so much for the thread and pictures. I love it so much. I can't wait to see more pics.

I don't like the clothes but I like this ad!

I Like who shoting this??

^Yeah making Lindsay and Daphne look like 20 year old socialites and Sasha like their mother can only be M&M... i really like the jacket Sasha has on though. The right bit of tackiness

Did they really have to do that? Put 2 of the weirdest looking models together. I know it's not the first time, but they just freak me out. I can't imagine walking into a store and seeing those two about 10 feet high.
Thank heavens for Sasha, who brings some welcomed rock star chic to the proceedings.

Lindsay looks like a 16 year old boy with bleached eyebrows and extensions.

As for the clothes, the spring runway collection doesn't look all the different. It kind of defeats the purpose of purchasing anything from the spring collection if you can get it straight from this collaboration (for those that can afford the mainline), or for those that don't want their Versace to be confused with Versace X H&M. I know I'd be pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate the 2 pouting models picture :lol:
Sasha's one is better...

I love Sasha's shot. On the other two, it's easy to focus on the clothes. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marcelawaltz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->