Versace for H&M F/W 2011.12 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

as an ad - it is ok, for clothes - they are d*mn ugly and very cheap looking

Sasha's shot is stunning; pretty much my dream come true, actually. But as some have said, it is a bit of a strange combo in models. Abbey Lee and Sasha would have been more complementary models for the ad campaign. Daphne and Lindsay (!?) just look too young if you ask me; though I suppose that is also the market they are hoping to entice. At the end of the day, regardless of the models or how effective this campaign, when sale day starts, the clothing is going to fly off the rails.
I'm looking forward to seeing more campaign images (will there be more?) :smile:

Sasha's ad kicks major buttocks. I'm totally getting Deja Vu with that dark-b*tch makeup on her. Very early Versus.

:woot: It's so wild and sexy. Perfect for mass produced clothing I think.

Gosh Abbey Lee looks better than I think I've ever seen her in an ad campaign shot (though the recent Gucci was pretty stunning, too). I think I actually prefer her shot to Sasha's, though I think they're both pretty spectacular. It just keeps getting better and better :smile:

There's menswear images too from what I know, yes.

The lookbooks and product shot images are to be released in two and bit weeks time.

Thanks honeycombchild...with Abbey's new shot, this is shaping up to be even better than the main line's campaign for Fall...:wink::innocent:

thanks honeycombchild could you please scan the new ads???. thanksss

There is one new ad so far, Abbey Lee's which is snapped and posted here, the left hand ad to go with it is the Sasha one already posted.

thank you honeycombchild, great blog btw! : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->