Versace for H&M F/W 2011.12 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

I wasn't waiting a lot from that collaboration but it's worst that I expected ! Awful for men....

Sasha and ALK looks great, they both have killer shows. Daphne and Lindsey on the other hand.. Daphne lastest picture looks exectly like Miu Miu with a other background. Lindsey is photoshopped to death, she looks chinese. Just awful. They both are to young to be Versace girls, if you compare the shots from then to Sasha and ALK you can clearly see it. I think they are all 4 great models, but not everyone can be a versace woman.

Does anyone know if Sasha and Abbey Lee will have more shots, or perhaps even one together (sorta the contrast to the younger socialite-esque Daphne/Lindsey shot)? I mean, I'd imagine so?

I wondered why such odd shots were picked for the UK Elle feature. It must be going to feature in quite a few. I wonder if it'll also be in Elle US' November issue.

Jesus Christ...... These girls are around 16 aren't they? This is why the industry pisses me off sometimes. Get someone older and stop turning teenage girls into ****** hookers.

What happened to the strong and sexy Versace woman?

Daphne's shot in #68 looks absolutely fabulous. Actually it's so stellar I don't even have a problem with the model anymore.

Jesus Christ...... These girls are around 16 aren't they? This is why the industry pisses me off sometimes. Get someone older and stop turning teenage girls into ****** hookers.

What happened to the strong and sexy Versace woman?

I completely agree with you. As much as I love Lindsey she's too young to be in between two muscle boys wearing a vulgar metallic dress. This would've been much better with an older set of girls.

Photoshop. Photoshop. Juk, why booking Lindsay while making her not even look like herself. Daphne latest shot is stellar, but M&M really should stop using so much photoshop. How I wish Versace would return to sexy woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah! Initially I thought Lindsay was Sasha. In what universe is that even comprehendible? In M&M's I guess. Gosh, don't get me wrong, Lindsay looks better than ever, but seriously- she is photoshopped beyond belief. And also - though she looks like a total sexbomb - at her age, with two muscled guys on either side, that's just... no.
Please someone tell me there are more Sasha and Abbey shots? Daphne's new shot is also pretty cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->