Versace for H&M F/W 2011.12 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

Sasha's shot is stunning, I love the cheap prints overload in it. Abbey's one is great too, I actually would like the main Versace campaigns to look like that.

Not getting the B&W photo, it's pretty unnecessary IMO.

River Viiperi in Versace for H&M

[/B]
38php7qg.jpg
predvixh.jpg

Source: tecnalia5

i Dont know but not Mert & Marcus

the menswear shots scream 'LOOKBOOK' to me. same background as the ones with whatsherface.

Other of River Viiperi
*The campaing pays tribute to old campaigns

riverlove.timblr.com

kinda on the fence with River's campaign tbh, but I'm leaning towards cute :P The color scheme kinda reminds me of the mainline campaign with Carmen Kass and Audrey Marnay...^_^

well like I said earlier today before they decided to move the menswear shots to this thread. The look with the bomber is fly. Total Gianni throwback. If I cared for high-low collabs I would be hyped right about now.

Love River, but the clothes are just bad.

As much as I love Gianni, I'll cringe when I see some fashionista/hipster sporting the 80's Gianni Versace printed jackets.

For me this photo hsve much of this SS2011 Ivea nDe pidena by Steven Meisel

MODA

Yeah, VERY 00s Versace. Especially that harsh citrated lighting.

he looks like Hayden Christensen. and i was hoping for more... old school Versace male models, instead of.... River.

It's shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott & Styled by Joe McKenna. Source : models.com

Wow both M&M and Joe? That's a first for H&M, but it is to be expected since it's the Versace H&M collaboration.

New menswear pics from Designscene and ad scanned from GQ

Attachments

• River-Viiperi-for-Versace-HM-Mens-DESIGNSCENE-net-03.jpg
    River-Viiperi-for-Versace-HM-Mens-DESIGNSCENE-net-03.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 416054457.jpg
    416054457.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 33
the men's campaign looks beyond dreadful and boring. poorly, casted, styled and shot. no story he's just there. The women's campaign is sexy, it's drastic, it is vulgar- it's Versace thats why the men's foto threw me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tzn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->