17E18.jpg

source: all images from denden.

Last edited by a moderator:
Few more from the Launch in Tokyo:

vic-4.jpg

vic3.jpg

23554_10981020Poshigirl128200663612.jpg

23466_10980645Poshigirl128200664211.jpg

source : denden and special premission by ZigazigHa.

Victoria Beckham launches her Spring 2008 dVb collection at Holt Renfrew in Toronto.

h6.jpg

h3.jpg

dvbcanadasigning22jq7.jpg

P2260645.jpg

h9.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

51489317aolsen613226200854251PM.jpg
51489319aolsen613226200854603PM.jpg

2000396771473904502_rs.jpg

This afternoon Victoria Beckham, a.k.a. Posh Spice, made an appearance at Holt Renfrew to promote her Spring 2008 dVb by Victoria Beckham denim and eyewear collections and sign autographs. Reporter Dave McGinn attended the event.

1:24 Arrive at the concierge desk inside the store, Anne Marie Clune, senior manager of marketing communications, informs me that girl power is strong among the people at Holts. “Some people came in early morning hours and have been in line ever since,” she says. If you want to be her autograph lover, you gotta get in that line.

1:31 Up on the second floor, a few hundred people are in line. Most of them are girls in their teens or early 20s. No surprise there. There is a surprise, however, at the front of the line. A gray-haired woman is standing there, camera in hand,waiting.

1:33 Move past the line up into a pen for the press. A few girls near the front hold up signs that read, “Victoria is major!” Next to where Ms. Beckham will soon be signing autographs, there are jeans from her new denim line hanging on racks, even a few on mannequins. Two police officers are standing stage right.

1:47 The anticipation is building. The general tenor of the room, if put into words, would be something like this: “Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod!”
1:58 Justin Timberlake’s song “SexyBack” begins playing on the store’s sound system. Who’s bringing sexy back now, eh, Mr. Timberlake?

2:00 “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod!” Guess who’s arrived? The crowd goes crazy as Ms. Beckham makes her appearance. I wonder what kind of reaction Sporty Spice gets in public? Or Scary Spice? Let’s face it, they’re all Ringo compared to Posh.

2:01 Never let it be said that Posh Spice is not a master of posing. Making her way to the front of the stage, she shows off her array of pouty poses for the cameras as fans, still going nuts, crane to get a glimpse of her. “Where is she? Where is she?” I hear one young girl ask her friend. “I don’t know. I can’t see her!” This exchange, it goes without saying, is at scream-level volume.

2:06 Posh begins signing autographs for fans. Most of them want the jeans signed. Every 45 seconds or so, one group of girls or another screams “Victoria!” Everyone who approaches Posh wants a hug, except for one young man with long hair. He offers a handshake. The decorum! Then he gets her to sign of picture of her wearing a bra.

2:23 The group of people behind the media pen are pleading for someone to take their cameras and snap a few pictures, since they can’t see Posh. Since it’s nearly impossible to say no when confronted with this kind of desperation, and since, given the look in their eyes says they will claw me to death like a panther in the wild protecting its young were I to say no, I spend the next 15 minutes taking pictures for people. “Take as many as you want,” one girl tells me as she hands me her camera, a pleading look in her eyes. Now I know how Santa must feel.

2:34 I hear a girl say, “I love you Victoria. I’m your number one fan” in the same tone of voice you order coffee in. Maybe she’s gone hoarse from screaming so much. Maybe she just needs to say it.

Image SOurces: Celeb-City, Wire image and Denden

And the the pictures from the launch at Saks in Chicago.

h13.jpg

s1.jpg

smile9.jpg

smile5.jpg

smile2.jpg

smile1.jpg

1web.jpg

And a cute interview:

Interview from the Chicago Tribune

Victoria Beckham pouts into Chicago

Victoria Beckham signs her designer label jeans. (Tribune photo by Yvette Marie Dostatni / February 15, 2008)

By Wendy Donahue | Tribune reporter
8:10 PM CST, February 16, 2008

In Chicago, we like our icons to smile back.

But Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham wouldn't give up her signature pout for a grin Friday — "I'm a miserable cow," she dryly joked in explanation.

In truth, she was as warm and cheery as a mug of mulled apple cider during her stop at Saks Fifth Avenue on Michigan Avenue. There promoting her new dVb premium jeans ($285 average) and sunglasses line before the Spice Girls show at the United Center, she rose from her chair to hug and pose with fans queued up around the Chicago Place mall. Her autograph session was scheduled for noon to 1 p.m. She stayed another 45 minutes but still couldn't greet them all. Saks expected about 500 and got double that.

One of the many grown male fans, Anthony Gerlaugh, 23, drove from Naples, Fla., when he heard Beckham would be in Chicago.

"I'm a fanatic of Victoria Beckham," he said, showing his wrist tattooed with his initials to emulate Beckham, who has her husband's initials on her wrist. He bought a pair of $285 sunglasses so he could get in the express line to meet her. "She's a fashionista. Everyone portrays her as a snot and she's not. I love her for it."

Beckham was gracious as fans presented craft projects — a glitter sign printed "Victoria" and more. By the look on some of her staffers' faces, they might have preferred she take less time with each person who approached her perch.

"Being successful in music, which I'm very grateful for, has given me the tools to do something that I'm really good at," said Beckham, whose 5-year-old son Romeo drew a snowman picture at her feet during an interview. "I have so much fun with the girls on stage. It's been a wonderful experience. But then you wake up one day and you recognize something that you are actually really good at, and I'm really confident with fashion. I have a long, long way to go yet, I really, really do. But I'm passionate about it."

She plans to launch a menswear line at the end of the year, inspired by footballer husband, David Beckham. He did not accompany her to Chicago. Their three boys did. "Last night we all slept in one bed," she said. "It was like the scene out of 'Cliffhanger,' I was hanging off the edge."

Here's more from her interview.

Q: How would you describe your style?

A: I have a very European sense of style because that's where I'm from. My style is relatively simple. When I was designing my denim I wanted jeans that were simple but flattering and a great shape, something that makes a woman look and feel great. A lot of the things I wear are very timeless. I wouldn't say I'm fashionable. I don't care if something's fashionable. If it looks good that's good enough for me. It's not always about spending lots of money. You can mix and match things up.

Q: The price point on your dVb jeans is fairly high. Tell me about that.

A: Lots of jeans are that price point. We're not way above everybody else. The more expensive dVb jeans are the ones with embellishment on the back, the crystals and the handwork. We use the best-quality Japanese denim. These vintage jeans are all hand-finished. [Interrupting herself as son Romeo thrusts a picture of a snowman on her lap] — Thank you, sweetheart, that's gorgeous! — When you're doing something of a certain quality it costs more so you have to charge more.

Q: Are you going to wear them on stage tonight?

A: No, I'm not. I would love to be able to, but the reason we went with Roberto Cavalli is, obviously, we are the Spice Girls, we have to have lots of color, lots of glitter. You'd wear something different on stage than you'd wear in real life.

Q Real life crazy now?

A: It's crazy but I love it. In two weeks time I'm not going to be doing Spice Girls anymore. My passion is fashion. My dVb line is in the best stores in the world. It's been very busy but it's been fun at the same time. I've had my family around me. I've had my children with me. I've made the best of a phenomenal experience.

Q: People talk about how in photos you rarely smile. Why is that?

A: I'm a miserable cow. [laughter around her] At the end of the day, I have a very dry British sense of humor. I'm very aware of what people say. If I paid attention I'd probably be sitting in the corner of the room sobbing. That's just the way I look in pictures. That's me. I don't pretend to be anything that I'm not. You get to see the real me when you meet me. I have a very dry sense of humor. I'm just not the kind of person who's going to stand on the red carpet and do a big cheesy grin. That's just the way that I look. You know, I don't focus on being famous. For me, having fame has given me the tools to do what I love to do and what I'm passionate about. I don't thrive on being famous.

I have created this brand which I am passionate about. I love it when I can sit and work behind the scenes and create. I have a new fragrance coming out in September, this will be my third fragrance. I've been involved every inch of the way. Everything I design myself for myself. I have a menswear collection, which is out at the end of the year, which was inspired by my husband. I don't care too much about what people think.

Q: Is fashion your greatest gift?

A: My greatest gift is fashion. Being successful in music, which I'm very grateful for, has given me the tools to do something that I'm really good at. I have so much fun with the girls on stage. I really do. It's been a wonderful experience and to have my children see me do that. But then you wake up one day and you actually recognize something that you are really actually good at, and I'm really confident with fashion. I have a long, long way to go yet, I really, really do. But I'm passionate about it.

Q: So this is just the beginning?

A: This isn't just a licensing deal for me. I'm incredibly involved. I'm going to have a lot more coming out. I don't want to rush anything because I want to have that control. I would still like to be doing this in 20, 30, 40 years time. I'm not just in this for a quick buck. If I was I would have done it in a different way.

Q: How do you stay so slim?

A: I'm running around after three children all day. Last night we all slept in one bed. It was like the scene out of "Cliffhanger," I was hanging off the edge.

I'm very health-conscious. I eat lots of fish, fruit and vegetables. I don't eat junk food. I'm healthy. We like to eat as a family. We're a relatively sporty family. But I don't go to the gym, I don't have time to go the gym, though I would like to start.

Q: Can you tell me about what you're wearing?

A: These [gray] jeans are my skinny flare. This is what I wanted with the jeans — I didn't want anything overbranded, anything that screamed my name because I'm very aware of the preconceptions when you come from a pop group, and I wanted these to be different from other celebrity lines. I consider myself different because this is my main job. I'm not a singer or actress who's just doing a licensing deal. Umm, these are smart, you could wear them with flip-flops and a T-shirt in summer, or paired up like this with my Donna Karan jacket and [Christian] Louboutin [leopard] pumps. [Interrupting herself as Romeo gives her a business card with his name printed on it] — Thank you! That's neat writing! Thank you! [Romeo answers: It's your Valentine's card.] Thank you, thank you! — I think, they're just a really good shape. And I'm starting to work with different types of denim that give a more tailored feel. The vintage ones are actually my favorite, they look like proper vintage jeans, not like they've just been pulled off a production line. They're all hand-finished.
Source: All images from denden

Have any of guys worn her fragrance before or at least caught a whiff of it. I'm curious. I do like and owned the SJP's ones, but it can be too overwhelming sometimes :blush:, I wonder how will these smell like..

n8400033683_400602_3939.jpg

n8400033683_400603_4536.jpg

source : facebook

i did try the davids line.... its really nice, subtle , bad thing, it wears off kinda fast

dVb by Victoria Beckham Denim Line at Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City.

671169krz8.jpg

671169jud8.jpg

671169iwo9.jpg
671169hee9.jpg

671169gjr5.jpg

671169fft0.jpg

671169ect8.jpg

671169deq6.jpg

671169cky0.jpg

671169bem7.jpg

source:denden

Thanks for uploading all those pics Miss Dallway!!
I adore VB- her style is amazing and she never ceases to surprise me with her style.
Karma for you- thank you for all the pics, I appreciate you taking the time to do that.

*on a sidenote: I like your username, it's one of my favorite books.

^^No problem Style_Addict..i love the girl aswell ^_^ I will post the updates, not lots of people get how savy of a buisnesswoman VB is.

And thanks that is my all time favourite book aswell. :heart:

Their perfume ad campaigns, so faar.

Intimately Beckham photographed by Mikael Jansson.

Intimately Beckham Night photographed by Terry Richardson.

Intimately Beckham (US market) photographed by Peter Linbergh.

Source: All Images from denden

062008_08.jpg

With an upscale dress collection and a new fragrance masterbrand project that will take her scents into U.S. prestige beauty doors for the first time, Victoria Beckham is determined to prove there's more to her than the tabloids would like us to believe.

"I am very aware of people's preconceptions coming from a pop group and being married to a soccer player," said Beckham, clad in a Marc Jacobs dress, sky-high Christian Louboutins and a red leather Hermès Birkin bag during an interview at The Ritz-Carlton on New York's Central Park. "But I am not just a famous person who is putting my name on different things and doing licensing deals all over the place. Everything I do is true to myself. With the fragrances, I designed the bottles, I got to the factory, I worked on the fragrances. I'm really the creator behind the project. You're getting a piece of David and me with this."

The new Beckham masterbrand project, Signature for Her and Signature for Him, will launch in September in about 1,000 U.S. prestige department and specialty store doors. This strategy represents a dramatic departure and gamble for the brand, since all previous Beckham launches were in the mass market. "Given the previous and current success of Intimately Beckham for Him and Her, it was a natural next step to expand and further the growth of the Beckham portfolio," said Steve Mormoris, senior vice president of global marketing for Coty Beauty.

Beckham-Signature-Perfumes.jpg

Mormoris said he sees the project as a new chapter for the brand, reflecting the fresh start the couple made when moving to California last year. "We decided to launch Beckham Signature for Him and Her in the prestige market due to the high style and aspirational nature of David and Victoria," he said. "In order to capture their iconic, sophisticated sense of style, it seemed appropriate to take the Beckham franchise to the next level. This is the most selective and exclusive fragrance launch yet."

Signature for Her, a fruity floriental, was developed by Beckham with Sylvie Fischer from Takasago. It opens with anise flower and candy apple; has a heart of orchid, heliotrope and vanilla, and a drydown of patchouli, amber and musk. "I love white orchids, and I wanted something light," said Beckham. "I can't bear it when you can smell someone before you see them."

Signature for Him, a fresh woody oriental concocted by Beckham and Beatrice Piquet of International Flavors & Fragrances, opens with mandarin, watermelon and marine notes; has a heart of fresh living lantana, cypress and spicy juniper berry, and a drydown of moss, sensual white amber and patchouli.

National advertising will break in November fashion, beauty and lifestyle magazines, while the TV campaign, featuring both Beckhams, will break for holiday. Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott shot the print ad, while John Mathieson served as the TV campaign's advertising director. The creative director was Klitos Teklos from Air Agency.

"The commercial was shot in London with a strong architectural influence," said Beckham. "It's a simple video, quite choppy. The truth is that it was meant to be one way, and I didn't like it, so we reedited it. There isn't much of a story [to it] now, but there's good music."

And the success of her dVb (for David and Victoria Beckham, naturally) denim and sunglasses collections and her previous fragrances (which include Intimately Beckham Women) have her thinking even bigger. "I'm working on a collection of dresses at the moment, which I plan to show in September," she said, adding that the show will likely be held during New York Fashion Week, which runs Sept. 5 through 12. "It will be something completely different from what I've ever done. I'm just putting it together at the moment, but they will be very upscale dresses and likely will start at around $1,200 retail. I'm going to be using very expensive fabrics and finishes, lots of embroideries."

But don't look for Victoria Beckham tracksuits any time soon. "I won't do sportswear — I only like to do things that are true to myself, and things I would wear myself," said Beckham. "I started the denim collection because I couldn't find the perfect pair of jeans. I did the glasses because I am quite known for wearing glasses and little dresses. It is a dream come true for me to work on a dress collection. But sportswear, sports and me don't really go hand in hand — other than with my husband," she said with a laugh.

Handbags — Beckham is famous for her large collection of Birkin bags — could follow fashion and fragrances at some point, although not in the near future, she says. "I am a control freak," she said. "I am growing at a steady pace. I think if it were to get too big too quickly, I would lose that creative control, and that is something I don't want to do. So at the moment, no plans to do bags and shoes, but I would love to at some point in the future."

But not everyone's got the model-slim physique that allows them to pull of Beckham's slinky designs — which is why she's excited to be showing off her new fragrance. "The
good thing about fragrance is that it can reach out to many people," she said. "My mom might not wear one of my dresses, but she still likes fashion, so she can be a part of that by buying the fragrance. I think fragrances can reach out to more people [than fashion can]."

Thanks to Kimair for the article from WWD and to denden for the bottle shoots.

dVb make-up line(Asian market only:( V-Sculpt

make.jpg

make3.jpg
make4.jpg

make2.jpg

All images from the website: http://www.v-sculpt.jp/

Eva Longoria and Katie Holmes wearing dVb denim:

60888_celeb-cityorg_Eva_Longoria_at.jpg

61053_celeb-cityorg_Eva_Longoria_at.jpg

eva1.jpg

eva3.jpg

eva2.jpg

72128_Celebutopia-Sarah_Jessica_Par.jpg

All images from Celeb-City

David alredy wearing jeans from her upcoming menswear collection.He is her best promoter.^_^

004.jpg

003-1.jpg

Credit:ZigaZigHaGallery

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->