Victoria Beckham (February 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VICTORIA BECKHAM looks red-dy for a shop spree - and was even giving fans tips on how to spend their cash.
She tweeted a pic of the £400 black patent Prada heels she wore in Notting Hill, London, and said she was "obsessed" with them.
They looked great matched with her red leather trousers by Isabel Marant - a mere snip at £1,230.
Posh went to French boutique Aime but shockingly left empty-handed after perusing dresses for half an hour.
A source said: "She clearly loves to shop and was in a great mood."
2mcetec.jpg

foro famouspeople

Victoria Beckham @ The View (17th September, 2010)

I am so inspired by her and very proud and hope great things for her to be revealed in the future. She is the goddess! :flower::heart::blush::heart:

Love the red trousers, only VB could pull them off so casually imo.

Yeah, this Look is great. But i love the Prada shoes she match it with these trousers. You see it on dailymail.co.uk

I simply adore and love the look!

It's very sweet-chic and I love it! The other look with the slicked hair and the ponytail I LOVE aswell :smile: She is so beautiful :heart::heart::heart:

I think the look is too formulaic for my tastes - pairing black and red shoes with a black and red look is a bit too matchy-matchy in my opinion.

Victoria Beckham - shopping at Boutique ''Aimé''; London 2010-10-09 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^exactly. I don't like how her style goes from extreme to extreme. she is either a stepford wife, a rockstar, or a hippie in holey jeans. I'm not saying that anyone's style is consistent all the time, but she comes off a bit try-hard when the look is so extreme like this.

Just because she isn't a rockstar, Stepford wife, hippie and etc doesn't mean she can't dress like one. If that makes her happy why not? I don't think it is strange to love many and very different styles and dress in it. For me that makes a person's style more interesting.

When it comes to her latest look I think her shoes are very cute. I love the combinations of red and black in the whole think but leather pants and transparent sweaters aren't my taste. Thanks a lot for the pictures.

Kate Moss is not a rock star either, but the style is fine with her...

By a "rock star", I mean the attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->