Victoria Beckham (February 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i agree with you.

i love VB, but this look doesn't suit her at all.
she looks like a poser, like a wannabe rockstar :doh:

i prefer her as a classy lady, in a pencil skirt & fur.

Victoria Beckham out in London (October 10) - Celebrity-gossip.net

Thanks Em!

I like it very much much :D I adore the shoes, it's so Victorias style:heart::heart::heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG the red trouser outfit is AWFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the green dress is vile and MORE hideous shoes. OMG Victoria stop, please!!!

Bring back your amazingness VB!!

DO not like that red pants outfit... it's terribly outdated and the Prada shoes are horrid.

Not sure about the red leather pants, but I adore those Prada shoes :heart:there so cute, and I loved the green dress with those amazing miu miu shoes:D

i dont mind the pants but i hate the scarf of hers ... on her it seems so wag-ish!!! pls stop wearing it ... i think she thinks it adds HF to a sexy look but it just seems very early 1999/early 2000's to me ..

omg :rolleyes:
what happend with she?:woot:
red pants :lol:
don't know what to say...it's terrible
bring back my lovely style VB:heart:

leather pants are good, but those shoes are too flimsy to wear with them. pants call for some shoes with attitude.

I really can´t stand her super tacky gold jewelry. It is very vulgar, Victoria, we know you can pay for it, but please, don´t wear it!

What I love most about the look on October 10 are the shoes. They are gorgeous and adorable.

The dress is nice but would have looked better if it was tighter around the waist and paired with another pair of shoes in my opinon. I love that the dress has pockets.

I think the shape and colour of the sunglasses are beautiful. Thanks a lot for all the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adyczh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->