Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006

Nah, I think they're going to wrap her up in alluminum fiol with antennas in the shape of coat hangers on her head.

As for the clothes, there will be 72 outfits with sections called Coquettish Fetish, Highland and the all-white finale, Glacial Goddess. Kurkova will wear a corset made of silver. "If you have 72 outfits, bra, panty, bra panty, it gets ridiculous," Mitro says. "So we have to make it tasteful and beautiful, but yet push it into fantasy to make it a show." There's also a section called Come Fly with Me, an ode to 1950s air hostesses. Says Mitro, "I think more people would fly if stewardesses dressed like that."

That's 4.

Aaaand, it is now officially 7:00 in California. One more hour!

^ Oh no it's already 10 pm where I am. This is going to be a late night. And I have class @ 8 am tomorrow. Ouch!

Originally Posted by xxOceanEyesxx
The models leanest, as it is the case of Flavia Oliveira, go to parade of dental wire!

it was a literal translation from portuguese "fio dental", it means that her underwear will be a thong

Last edited by a moderator:
Glacial Goddess, Highland, Coquettish Fetish and the inservice airplain chicks.

Edit: Airplane.

"If you have 72 outfits, bra, panty, bra panty, it gets ridiculous," Mitro says.

yes, that would be ridiculous, ridiculously good

ciakolo said:
Originally Posted by xxOceanEyesxx
The models leanest, as it is the case of Flavia Oliveira, go to parade of dental wire!

it was a literal translation from portuguese "fio dental", it means that her underwear will be a tong

LOL. Oh heavens, translation is hilarious.

And funkalicious, a mod said to continue here...

I Love: "The models leanest, as it is the case of Flavia Oliveira, go to parade of dental wire!"...
Sounds so much better than "the skinniest girl will be wearing a small G String...!!!" :wink:

funkalicious said:
I think discussion of the new angels belong to the Models Lineup thread.

And the "Floss Dental" would go to the G String thread... :innocent:

Of all the crap posted on getty's front page right now.. Lilo,Tomkat,Jay-z.:yuk: Why...?!

I know this is getting confusing for some people so i'll clarify. As you've noticed some members want this thread to be specifically about the show, the settings, costumes, the lingerie, and everything to do with the show. If you're wanting hardcore model discussion the lineup thread is a better place to do so, since it is about the lineup, and not about the clothes. This may seem like a stupid idea to some, but it'd be a good thing to think about how some members want to talk about the show, and not read 100 posts about the models, and who should be an angel, as opposed to 5 posts about the show itself.

I hate to be a party pooper, but could we please try to stay on topic? AIM and MSN were invented for a reason. It gets annoying to go through pages. Thanks.

Let's be mature here, remember if you all want to talk freely amongst yourselves, tfs chat is a great place to do it. I know some of you may think I'm being a nazi, but there are members here who want to talk about the show. If there are continual conversations between, let's say, 3 or 4 members other members don't feel like they can discuss the show because they have to post in a swarn of off topic posts. The threads are for discussion, not casual chatter. TFS is not MSN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KHERLAK
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->