Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 - Please see first post before posting*UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoutureChic

Reaction score
1-Adriana Lima- Contract Model
2-Alessandra Ambrosio- Contract Model
3-Doutzen Kroes- Contract Model
4-Karolina Kurkova- Contract Model
5-Heidi Klum- Contract Model
6-Marisa Miller- Contract Model
7-Miranda Kerr- Contract Model
8-Selita Ebanks- Contract Model
9-Abbey Lee Kershaw
10-Ana Beatriz Barros
11-Anne Vyalitsina
12-Angela Lindvall
13-Arlenis Sosa
14-Behati Prinsloo
15-Candice Swanepoel
16-Carmen Kass
17-Caroline Winberg
18-Clara Alonso
19-Edita Vilkeviciute
20-Emanuela de Paula
21-Erin Heatherton
22-Flavia d’Oliveira
23-Inguna Butane
24-Isabeli Fontana
25-Izabel Goulart
26-Julia Stegner
27-Lara Stone
28-Lindsay Ellingson
29-Maryna Linchuk
30-Morgane Dubled
31-Noemie Lenoir
32-Rosie Huntington
33-Sarah Stephens
34-Sessilee Lopez
35-Shannan Click

(In alphabetical order. List of models courtesy of John Pfeiffer on behalf of Victoria’s Secret)

models.com

Link to page 243 where the first runway pictures started coming in:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forum...st-post-before-posting-updated-72855-243.html

Note from the Supporting Cast Moderators, please read before posting:

Last year the thread on the cast of the Victoria's Secret Show's cast grew rapidly to 531 pages and the thread on the actual show to 123 in a matter of weeks. At times, this made it simply impossible for members and moderators to follow the thread's course. This resulted in many reposts, quoted images and wrong picture credits. To create a thread that is easier to follow for everyone, measures will be taken this year. The first measure was, as you all have noticed, the starting date of this thread.

In addition to that, this thread will be moderated on the following points:
  • Credit you pictures: for more information, visit the pinned guidelines at the top of this forum.
  • Credit the source of your gifs: please state where you found the original footage of which you created the gifs you posted.
  • Do not quote or repost recently posted images: all quoted pictures and reposts will be deleted.
  • Weight talk is not allowed: for more information, please visit the pinned guidelines regarding weight talk at the top of this forum.
  • Continual negative comments about models will be regarded as trying to start a flame war and as such is grounds for a warning.
  • Kindly avoid powerposting: for more information on this, please consult this pinned thread: http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/f52/updated-posting-guidelines-please-read-64653.html
  • To add to these rules, this will be the only thread on the show this year, unlike previous years. This way we can keep everything in one thread. Both pre-show discussion and post-show discussion.
Added Nov. 15th:
  • Please take all personal conversations to PM's or profile comments. This thread is for show and model discussion only.
  • Please do not post thank you's but appreciate your fellow members efforts via karma.
  • Please do not comment on how many people are posting or viewing the thread. This builds up the page count unnecesarily.
  • Please do not post notifications that new pictures have arrived at Getty, Wireimage etc, they will without a doubt be posted shortly.
For comments or questions on these rules applicable for this thread, please PM a Supporting Cast Moderator. All questions and comments posted here will be deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008

Since Fashion Week is now over, and I was told that the thread could be started on Oct 5th and it is officially Oct 5th in some areas of the world. Here we go!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10756c4.jpg

-We can discuss casting, who you would like to see appear at the show! The days leading up to the show and day of pictures of all the models will be posted here! Also anyone with news please post! But please make sure it's accurate, we don't want people getting excited over something someone made up!

Date:November 15th, 2008
Theme:Glamour
Will air : Dec 3rd
Model wearing the Fantasy bra: Adriana Lima
ETC info: Will take place on a 6 story stage
- It is reported Adriana Lima will be the star of this years show
-It will be Alessandra Ambrosio's first show since giving birth

2v2w39u.jpg

25hejxt.gif

2cxcevl.gif

2vijywi.gif

2evs0n5.gif

5phenr.gif

2m3pg0w.gif

2kmsrq.gif

2nw1j6h.gif

n3w9xe.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------
  • The Christmas Catalog will be coming out around the 20th of October, pictures of the fantasy bra will debut around the 14th.
  • Events have yet to be released leading up to the fashion show, but after speaking to a few people who work for VS (they work on the official youtube page) their will be more than ever before
  • Fittings will begin around the last week of October, or the very beginning of November

:clap::clap:I've been waiting for this!!!First thought:I really hope Alessandra makes it!!!:heart:

Finally there is a thread!!!

Cannot wait for the show this year. I will be back with a list of models I want this year.

well finally there's a thread, but girl i have never heard that someone said its adriana the main styar, we know it, but it wasnt reported

Yea it was actually reported in ocean Drive magazine :smile: It said in plain print...Adriana who is the star of this year's show. SO YAY!

Although it didn't really need to be printed most people already knew it.

This thread will be reopened on Monday, the first day after fashion week.

The thread is now open for discussion. Please familiarise yourself with the first post before posting. Thank you.

Enjoy the show :flower:

CBS' press release about the show as usual... http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?id=20081006cbs01

"THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW" RETURNS TO THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK WEDNESDAY, DEC. 3, 2008
Supermodel Heidi Klum Walks The Runway With Top Models Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks, Doetzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Miranda Kerr and a Bevy Of Other Victoria's Secret Angels
For The First Time, the Fashion Show Will Take Place in Miami from the Legendary Fontainebleau Miami Beach
THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW returns to the CBS Television Network Wednesday, Dec. 3 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT). Supermodel Heidi Klum, along with top models Alessandra Ambrosio, Selita Ebanks, Doetzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Marisa Miller, Miranda Kerr and a bevy of other Victoria's Secret Angels, will star in this holiday infused lingerie runway show, which will also include musical performances, red carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the world's most celebrated fashion show.
This year's fashion show will be taped for the first time from Miami at the legendary Fontainebleau Miami Beach. The iconic resort, originally designed by Morris Lapidus, is poised to re-open after a $1 billion renaissance and will set the stage for the sexiest night on television.
Victoria's Secret is the leading specialty retailer of lingerie and beauty products, dominating its world with modern, fashion-inspired collections, prestige fragrances and cosmetics, celebrated supermodels and world-famous runway shows. A business of Limited Brands (NYSE:LTD), its more than 1000 Victoria's Secret Lingerie and Beauty stores, the catalogue and VictoriasSecret.com allow customers to shop the brand anywhere, any time, from any place.
THE VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW is being produced by done and dusted, inc. Edward G. Razek, Monica Mitro, Ian Stewart and Hamish Hamilton are the executive producers. Hamish Hamilton is the director.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soooo....my thoughts:

I really hope it will be better than in 07,
I hope the models will do more walking, less dancing on the catwalk,
I hope there will be more backstage footage,
I hope Natasha Poly will be there again,

I think Adriana will look great wearing the fantasy bra,
I think that glamour is a nice theme, but hard to achieve. :smile:

Just a few words for now.

I am glad it will be (almost) on my birthday ( well, last year was exactly on my birth day which was a nice addition hehe) again, Nov15th and I am glad that Marisa is there too and I really hope she will get a few outfits to wear and wings as well :P

The models Id like to see ( besides angels:(

Caroline Trentini, Hilary Rhoda, Eugenia Volodina, Valentina Zelyaeva, Natasha Poly, Cintia Dicker, Jeisa Chiminazzo, Julia Stegner, Ana BB, Bianca Balti, Raquel Zimmermann, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Irina Sheik, Candice and Marina Linchuk
^_^

oh wow thank you couturechic for the thread!
i didn't know that alessandra will join the show.. how is possible? she should take a break..

oh wow thank you couturechic for the thread!
i didn't know that alessandra will join the show.. how is possible? she should take a break..

Well, there was a message in her official forum, FRANCY, she will be back. :flower:I guess she had her rest already and besides she needs to get back - not that she is forgotten but when there is less new of a model to see it can get boring n stuff...

Ohh exciting!!!! I'm really curious which models are going to appear on this years show! I'm a huge fan of Doutzen. She definitly there :D and I keep my fingers crossed for: Ana Beatriz Barros, Andi Muise, Rosie Huntington - Whiteley, Julia Stegner, Inguna Butane, Natasha Poly. :D

:woot: It begins again! I guess this year's thread can't possibly get as ridiculous as last year.

A few thoughts on who I'd like to see at the show:
Candice Swanepoel - she made a great debut last year
Trentini and Jeísa to come back
Cintia Dicker - c'mon VS, give her a shot, she'd be perfect for this, and this show needs a redhead.

There was a backstage vid of Vlada not long ago and she said she'd love to do VS if she was asked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->