Victoria's Secret Etc, Etc (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

God that was annoying. They tried to check every politically correct/activism/diversity/inclusiveness box they could think of since they originally got cancelled for the lack of it. By “addressing” it all now they assumed it would do a 180 for VS but ultimately forgot their main goal, just sell bras and panties, that’s it. No need to be the world savior, share stories, sing Kumbaya, achieve world peace, it’s all performative either way.

Go do some tutorials to teach girls how to properly fit a bra or what to look for, explain cup sizes, get into the tape business, tips and tricks about boobies. Dipping into Breast Cancer awareness was great. You don’t need to show every woman possible wearing your items and performing in front of a camera with no reason but provide info and tricks any woman can use. Collab with some feminine hygiene companies and make underwear to help support that time of month. Give access to more info. Before VS sold products and made them desirable with the fantasy/glamazons, now sell the products and make them desirable because they’re practical.

Oh yeah their lighting was absolutely ridiculous.

OMG that was almost painful to watch. Mostly boring. I couldn't see VS really there.

Some of the casting was amazing, some definitely a no.
I liked Supriya Lele and Melissa Valdés Duque's collections, but overall it was disappointing.

Glad to see Mariacarla and Sui He there, tho.

There has been massive backlash over the new VSFS or should I say "tour", especially on TikTok, which I found to be surprising.

I think it's safe to say people are over the body diversity thing (at least for VS) and want the perfect angels back.

Whoever advised them to do that show did them a disservice. It was literally the Fenty show without dancers. Etam literally did the VSfs show much better than VS.

Just watched and I couldn’t help but skip all the explanations and performance parts.
Also all of the creations were extremely underwhelming with maybe one or two exceptions (the golden set on Adut and the black dress on Mariacarla).
I was so bored overall. The segment with Guinevere, Amelia Gray, Maty Fall, Jill Kortleve was extremely embarassing and TACKY. utmost bad taste and styling.

Kuddos to the models, they were all servinggg despite the mess all around.

This is definitey not enough for a revival.

I guess the slogan “get woke, go broke” has been proven true. Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue needs to take note. That is a joke now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->