Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 - *Please see first post before posting*

I want to write a blistering, scathing comment about whatever that was that Karlie did at the end of Angels Aquatic but I am too busy LMFAO!!!! I am still laughing and it's been hours since I've seen the footage. The thing about it was that her walk leading up to the... the incident was downright epic (in a good way), and then it took that bizarre turn... still LMAO. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

P.S.
IMO the difference between what Lily and Karlie did is that, even if you did not like it, it fit in with the segment and music and Lily's leg position made her shimmy dare I say classier.

I LOLed so hard irl myself. God, I love that part :lol:

^Just googled her, and personally think her look is a little dated. To me, she has that dated sexy Russian look, whereas someone like Natasha has a timeless sexy Russian look. Katja would have been great in 2006, but not anymore. Please don't kill me. :unsure:

^Just googled her, and personally think her look is a little dated. To me, she has that dated sexy Russian look, whereas someone like Natasha has a timeless sexy Russian look. Katja would have been great in 2006, but not anymore. Please don't kill me. :unsure:

lol you do know she was IN the 2006 show right? :lol::flower:

^haha i love it. If you want to see, she's in the first segment and the high land romance segment.

Well I think VS agreed with you because that was her only show. It's a shame because she was so underrated in that show. At least she got two outfits. That was before the whole one outfit nonsense.

Yeah, Katja walked in the 2006 show.

She did HF shows mostly around the 05/06 seasons.

Her body was great!

Adriana is probs the only or the best girl that really kills it each time, she looks engaged and sensual. Not a fan of her but you can't deny that.

I like Candice, but she looks like she lost her sparkle ?:cry: The 'empty' eyes, the posing, the 'trying to come off sexy but lets get it over with already' look...My friends who are not into fashion/modesl but seen some vs pix and vsfs noticed that too and they liked Candice's vs pictures before. Smth has changed, may be too much vs work ?:unsure:

I liked Lily A's scene in Prague with the trams, like a movie.

#135 I wouldnt read too much into status thing. With VS you never know lol. Emanuela was in some commercials as well but nothing became out of it.
I still think Lais is not an angel material for many good reasons.

#137 Katja is nice but I agree that her time to shine is kinda gone. Theres nothing that would make me want to see more of her again.

I don't seen anything wrong with Karlie's shimmy O_O? I thought it was cute and fit the segment , it wasn't outrageously scary.

Just watched the show...

It was good but somehow lackluster- maybe because they had SO many new girls and fouced on them quite alot...it felt like the true angels were missing.

Candice looked stunning but she bored me this year.
Adriana was amazing, I will always love her crazy expressions.
Miranda looked amazing, She looked radiant and I loved when Orlando cheered her on.
Behati looked wonderful- one of my favourite years from her.

The bit where they showed the childhood photos was a cute idea.

Kayne West was good and I like how he interacted with many of the girls.

Maroon 5...eh, vocals were quite bad but the bit with Anne V was good.
I skipped through Kanye/Jay Z- pfft,i'm only there for the girls!

My favourite section was the 'I put a spell on you' The outfits were just amazing.
One of my favourite songs too.
Standouts- Shanina (too much blowing kisses though) & Emanuela de paula looked radiant.
Anja's outfit with trumpit thing did not fit...:/ wth were they thinking.
I thought Adriana's outfit should have closed not Randa's.

Nicki was good but I hate how she kept eyeing up the girls and like stalking them...it looked weird.
I don't think they should have ended the show with the Pink section though because it was the worst IMO- too cluttered and hurt my eyes.
and why did Karlie close? ehhhh

Remember everyone, how everyone was talking that H&M Versace show that was so much better than this VS show, and was supposed to be the best thing!, yeah right!, now everyones forgotten about it, and in fact a lot of people are returning the show.

After seeing that commercial and the show i really hope Lais isn't an angel. Gorgeous... yes, but sh** she was boring in that commercial. She brought absolutely nothing to that.

Country appearances at VSFS since 2000
BRAZIL 80
UNITED STATES 60
GERMANY 16
CZECH REPUBLIC 15
GREAT BRITAIN 14
FRANCE 14
RUSSIA 13
THE NETHERLANDS 12
SWEDEN 12
SOUTH AFRICA 10
AUSTRALIA 9
CANADA 7
CAYMAN ISLANDS 6
ESTONIA 6
NIGERIA 6
BELARUS 5
POLAND 5
BELGIUM 4
CHINA 4
LATVIA 4
LITHUANIA 4
HUNGARY 3
ARGENTINA 2
DENMARK 2
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2
ETHIOPIA 2
INDIA 2
MONTENEGRO 2
IRELAND 1
ITALY 1
MALTA 1
KENYA 1
NEW ZEALAND 1
PUERTO RICO 1
SENEGAL 1
SLOVAKIA 1
SPAIN 1
SUDAN 1
SWITZERLAND 1

VSHOLIC

What do they mean country appearances? As in how many models from each country have walked? Because if that's what they mean it is not accurate

^ I think it's cumulative - not # number of unique models, girls from a certain country counted each year. Brazil has an unfair head start with Ale and Adriana almost every year! :wink:

^ Yes it's cumulative. E. g. for Germany it's Heidi 8 times, Julia 7 times, and Toni 1 time =16

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->