Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 - *Please see first post before posting*

true coz i dont see Namibia.
I finally watched the 2011 show and was actually pleasantly suprised. Loved the music and outfits though the theatrics were distracting from the mood of the clothes at times

Did they really want to make us believe that THEY found Karlie? Dear Casting directors you can tell that story someone else, the girl next door story doesn't work here. Karlie had/has her momentum aready and it was certainly not you who brought her there.
:lol:

I was thinking exactly the same when i saw that part :lol: :shock: Hilarious.

I wonder if that bothered Karlie's management. I wouldn't like it if someone made it seem like one of my models was 'discovered' by VS when they really worked hard in the HF industry to earn a place.

If you take that segment at face value and think that something fishy is going on then Karlie was in on it too because she played the part of the girl who just fell off the turnip truck and into VS' arms, BUT if you look at it closely then you see that no one person was telling the story it was a string of cobbled / edited comments. I don't think that they are trying to make it seem like any of these girls are new to modeling, the story started off with the Angels talking about their first time walking the show and then transitioned to a story about a specific model for whom this was her first show.

Hmm, VS probably just meant that they 'discovered' her for VS. Not 'as a model' of course. So in that case don't see anything wrong in their words.

^ But average people, who the show is intended for, don't know that. Most people think VS found Karlie and now she's an 'angel'. If they wanted to word it better, they could have said that they are happy to use such a famous HF/top model in their show finally.

The part that bothered ME the most was when they started describing the models, it was like such an stupid descriptions of them and so commercial, it was like big LOL :lol: Behati is takes good pictures blah blah blah.... Erin it's extremely intelligent... Candice is an adrenalin junkie blah blah ...Lily loves music ...

It was like so invented for the show... i don't, but at least i had a laugh. :lol:

The part that bothered ME the most was when they started describing the models, it was like such an stupid descriptions of them and so commercial, it was like big LOL :lol: Behati is takes good pictures blah blah blah.... Erin it's extremely intelligent... Candice is an adrenalin junkie blah blah ...Lily loves music ...

It was like so invented for the show... i don't, but at least i had a laugh. :lol:

but that was the point no, to appeal to the masses, to help them relate to the millions of people who are not fashion addicts as ourselves.

I just felt bad for Behati :lol: Adriana - Shes superwomen Candice- Sexy adrenaline seeker Erin - She's extremely intelligent Lily A- Ultimate rock chick Behati - she takes good pics.. :/

I just felt bad for Behati :lol: Adriana - Shes superwomen Candice- Sexy adrenaline seeker Erin - She's extremely intelligent Lily A- Ultimate rock chick Behati - she takes good pics.. :/

I didnt see anything wrong with her talent she does take great pics, I can see her becoming a great photographer post modelling she does have that photog vibe.

I don't even think Behati takes pictures that amazing. Nowadays anyone with a camera calls himself a 'great photographer'. I've seen her work. Nothing that awesome really.

that makes it even funnier if she's not as good as they say she is with the camera. Now they really have nothing nice to say about the poor girl.

they couldn't say she's full of energy, she's a great motivator or something along those lines?

lol Behati deserves better compliments, she's got a nice cheeky personality and all that, so no idea why would they just bring the photo thing.

I'm still waiting to see Behati with a real sexy outfit at VS fashion show. I think she would be more sexy in this show if they propose it with her.

lol Behati deserves better compliments, she's got a nice cheeky personality and all that, so no idea why would they just bring the photo thing.

i don't get the negativity.
I've seen them also and she does know how to take photos. I hate it when people are saying that anyone with a camera can make good pics . That's so not true. Sure a high quality camera helps, but it's also about catching the moment, the lights from studio and lights from the nature, choosing the right models for something, chossing the right positions for the people. I think it is a compliment and sure the angels find her really energic and fun. Nothing to feel bad about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->