Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011 - *Please see first post before posting*

The VSFS is being re-broadcast tonight at 9PM ET on The CW.

Moving on, I think the show was decent this year, not great. They should really focus more on their contracted angels next year, because I think that a common viewer couldn't tell the difference between the runway fillers & the angels

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate that this year the show it's not shown on TNTLA, for Latinamerica, when used to watch it on Tv, it was way better and more catching than on youtube :(

^ Neither did I, but a friend of mine told me they'd broadcast it Friday. Sadly, I won't be able to see it.

this is awesome cause it's showing again tonight on the CW network at 9pm EST (almost over by now) but now I get to watch it again on Friday!

OK I can't read Spanish, what time is it airing on TNT?

^ It's only on TNT Latinamerica though

@livcsc they will re-air the show several times through the month, just check in their listing for December, I'm they will air the show at least two more times

But the videos online or on Vsholic are darker, so they don't look "live" like on tv. I compared both today hahaha. If the videos online were lightened then they would look so much better.

yeah watching it on TV is a better experience than anything youtube can offer. I always catch it twice ever since I discovered the CW re-airs it like a week after

i think the editing was bad; too much focus on things apart from the models. with the previous shows, you could identify what kind of shape each model had but now, with the bad editing and full clothes, it's more or less impossible. a few models in the show had good walks too, but the editing didn't allow that to be acknowledged. Rubbish!

Were these posted? thank you Dennis on VSholic for finding these

vids from audience point of view

TBH I like those audience videos better than the actual TV show. I totally agree with Rotex on the bad editing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->